PLAY OFF FINAL TICKETS????

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
jim052
Youth Team
Youth Team

PLAY OFF FINAL TICKETS????

Post by jim052 »

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTS CLUB SINCE A LAD AND NOW WE REACHED WEMBELY NATURALLY I WANTED TICKETS,WHEN APPLYING I WAS CONFUSED WITH THE APLLICATION FOR MEMBERS AND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AS I HOLD 07/08 MEMBERSHIP AND HAVNT APPLIED FOR NEXT SEASON YET

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW
1) ARE YOU GUARANTEED A TICKET IF YOU 07/08 SEASON MEMBERS OR IS IT 08/09?
2) IF I'M NOT GUARANTEED A TICKET DOES MY 07/08 ALLOW ME TO APPLY FOR 1 OR HAS IT EXPEIERED?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT JUST HOPE LEEDS ARE REWARDING LOYALTY AND ITS NOT A CASE OF BASE REWARDING PEOPLE BUYING NEW MEMBERSHIP

MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jim3052
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: PLAY OFF FINAL TICKETS????

Post by HarryofOz »

07/08 season ticket holder and members guaranteed one ticket if purchased before Tuesday 20 May
Guarantee

All Season Ticket Holders and Members who were registered with the club as at the 3rd May 2008 are GUARANTEED one ticket each for Wembley as long as they purchase their ticket by 5:00pm Tuesday 20th May 2008.

The following category of fans will benefit from the guarantee; 07/08 Season Ticket Holders, 07/08 Members, Extra Time Members, International Members and any fans who have bought Season Tickets for 08/09 that were not previously a 07/08 Season Ticket Holder or 07/08 Member, however, if fans qualify in more than one category they will still only be able to purchase ONE ticket.
The following is the link to the article on the LUFC site from which the above quote is taken

Final tickets
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
jim052
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jim052 »

cheers 4 the reply, i guess im off to wembely i see you all there when we start our climb back to the top
MOT
When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jim3052
ArmleyWhite

Post by ArmleyWhite »

I've locked this thread as there is nothing that cannot be found, either in the merged threads on the main forum or the official site!!