Please help support a fellow Leeds fan!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Footballmum
Ballboy
Ballboy

Please help support a fellow Leeds fan!

Post by Footballmum »

Hi there,

Hope I am ok to post this. New to this football forum malarkey! Please feel free to delete me if not..

My daughter’s football coach is a Leeds fan, and he needs your votes! He voluntarily trains her little team every Saturday (age 5-7) and is such a great guy. It would mean so much to show him our appreciation. Her passion for football has just grown so much, and it really is down to this coach!

We are miles behind, because the other guy has a big following on Twitter and has shared it with his millwall fans. Which has lead me here. Stuart is a Leeds fan, so I’m asking you all, to please please support a fellow fan and vote for Stuart.

It only takes a minute but you need a twitter account. If you can please vote and share far and wide. I would be so grateful.

Vote Stuart Keen

Thank you

https://twitter.com/essexcountyfa/statu ... 02409?s=12

Football Mum x ⚽️