Favorite Kit

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Leedsgashead
Ballboy
Ballboy

Favorite Kit

Post by Leedsgashead »

No relation to success or personal emotion just pure the best looking
leeds_1.png
leeds_1.png (54.58 KiB) Viewed 5326 times
I love this one because it's one of the very few that includes all three of the White Blue and yellow
Perfect
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Favorite Kit

Post by Ratscoot »

https://www.jkmartwork.com/ekmps/shops/ ... 2889-p.jpg

Love the 1979 kit I was 16-17, left school, was working as a labourer on a building for my Dad and Uncke then joined the RAF in the November so brings back some great memories

It’s also similar to my favourite Admiral England shirt
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
hector

Post by hector »

Ratscoot wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm https://www.jkmartwork.com/ekmps/shops/ ... 2889-p.jpg

Love the 1979 kit I was 16-17, left school, was working as a labourer on a building for my Dad and Uncke then joined the RAF in the November so brings back some great memories

It’s also similar to my favourite Admiral England shirt
Aaaarrghhhhh you were a blue job!!!! :mrgreen:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Loved this kit also ratscoot might even buy it Retro style from club shop.
Though the kit that still strikes me funny enough is the '75 away yellow incorporating the sleeve bands. Was my very first one owned i suppose.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Loved this kit also ratscoot might even buy it Retro style from club shop.
Though the kit that still strikes me funny enough is the '75 away yellow incorporating the sleeve bands. Was my very first one owned i suppose.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

stockings suspenders thongs and stilettos !
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

This one as it's the one worn during our last promotion to the top league in 1990!
leeds_united_1989-1990-i.gif
leeds_united_1989-1990-i.gif (5.87 KiB) Viewed 5190 times
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

BGwhite wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:10 pm This one as it's the one worn during our last promotion to the top league in 1990! leeds_united_1989-1990-i.gif

I've got the away version of the top hanging in my wardrobe BG. It was the actual no.4 shirt worn by David Batty and Vinnie Jones that season. The Leeds United groundsman at the time gave it to me, and I guess one if them wore it that amazing day in Bournemouth.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

whiteswan wrote: I've got the away version of the top hanging in my wardrobe BG. It was the actual no.4 shirt worn by David Batty and Vinnie Jones that season. The Leeds United groundsman at the time gave it to me, and I guess one if them wore it that amazing day in Bournemouth.
Bournemouth, memories come flooding back ! I remember being at a night club after the game where there was a 'pile on' on the dance floor. My mate had disappeared underneath everyone and was last to emerge...picking up all the money that had fell out of everyone's pockets ! The beer tasted so much nicer afterwards.Image

Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

hector wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:01 pm Aaaarrghhhhh you were a blue job!!!! :mrgreen:
Oh yes sir :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

leic white 63 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:05 pm stockings suspenders thongs and stilettos !
Trust you!

:lol:
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Listening to today's Phil Hay podcast this evening and he mentions that it has come out we've agreed a kit deal with adidas for next season.

I've always thought adidas design the best kits going, so hopeful it will be a top looking kit.....always better than Nike and the likes of Macron (to be fair though the Kappa kits have been good)
Leedsgashead
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Leedsgashead »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 pm Listening to today's Phil Hay podcast this evening and he mentions that it has come out we've agreed a kit deal with adidas for next season.

I've always thought adidas design the best kits going, so hopeful it will be a top looking kit.....always better than Nike and the likes of Macron (to be fair though the Kappa kits have been good)
Agree 100 percent

This seasons Arsenal is one of their best ever and Liverpools most iconic are by Adidas, the 96 Ginola Newcastle one as well

Another thing is a lot of retro style ones have been coming back last few years so i am very interested to see what they will do with Leeds but it could be future Classic

Only snag will be the bet 365 spoiling it but maybe they could get creative and like sew it into the shirt so it's not apparent
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

My favourite kit is this seasons one.

The one with the brown shorts.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa