Leeds United v Blackburn Rovers 2-1 MOTM

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Re: Leeds United v Blackburn Rovers 2-1 MOTM

Post by hector »

I am inclined to agree about the right flank,
I think in recent years our best right winger (out and out) has been Alioffsideski, IMO he is much better on the right wing than the left, so with him on the right and Jack boy on the left, and a comination of any of the following Pablo, Roberts,Klich, Costa, Shack, Forshaw in the middle, with a striker up front (yes I said striker so that rules out Barn door) we should be good to go..

Just a pity MB doesn't see things my way, as if he did he would be great :mrgreen:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

BGwhite wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:03 pm The fact that most weeks much of the post game talk is about Harrison suggests that the play down the right flank is hunky dory or am I missing something here. If most of the chances are being channelled from the left I'd suggest the players on the right need to improve much more and Harrison deserves credit for being involved as much as he is however I don't think there's much more in his locker as it appears he has reached the limits of his ability. Over a season and a third of almost regular starting and the same faults are still there.... shame because I like him for his full blooded commitment he just lacks that extra bit of quality and composure at crucial times to take him up to the next step.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
£50k a week for being an average footballer :shock:
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

White.
Dallas.
Phillips.
Roberts.
Harrison.
Bamford.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

White simply imperious again. Absolutely majestic. The best central defender we have had since Rio, without a doubt.

White
KP
Harrison
Coops (until injury)
Roberts
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:06 am White simply imperious again. Absolutely majestic. The best central defender we have had since Rio, without a doubt.
Hey that's my line Gurj :lol:
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

1964white wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:17 am Hey that's my line Gurj :lol:
Ooops, LOL. Sorry Leon :)
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Phillips - 55
White - 52
Bamford - 36
Roberts - 27
Harrison - 19
Klich - 15
Costa - 11
Dallas - 5
Hernandez - 3
Cooper - 2
Casilla - 1
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"