Blackburn tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Greenock Leeds
Ballboy
Ballboy

Blackburn tickets

Post by Greenock Leeds »

Hello, me and 2 mates, Scottish Leeds fans, have booked travel and accommodation for the Blackburn game, but when we tried to get tickets in the general sale they were sold out.
What will the chances be of more going on sale, or being able to pick them up outside the ground on matchday?
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Blackburn tickets

Post by Irish Ian »

Greenock Leeds wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:06 am Hello, me and 2 mates, Scottish Leeds fans, have booked travel and accommodation for the Blackburn game, but when we tried to get tickets in the general sale they were sold out.
What will the chances be of more going on sale, or being able to pick them up outside the ground on matchday?
Hi mate,

I did notice that after the QPR game sold out a few more seats became available behind the corner flag beside the away fans. That might be linked to how many away fans are coming.

I was in the same boat as you but bit the bullet and purchased Gold membership so I could get to the Blackburn game.

No idea about matchday but I am sure someone else could help.

You could also have a look on waccoe but remember to shower afterwards the atmosphere is toxic over there :roflmao:
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Keep an eye on the website as they now sell the West stand lower beneath the away fans closer to the KO date depending on how demand goes from Blackburn. Can’t see them bringing more than 1K therefore the lower will more than likely go on sale to home fans. Keep checking or even ring up the ticket office and ask if they’ll be selling them
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:46 am Keep an eye on the website as they now sell the West stand lower beneath the away fans closer to the KO date depending on how demand goes from Blackburn. Can’t see them bringing more than 1K therefore the lower will more than likely go on sale to home fans. Keep checking or even ring up the ticket office and ask if they’ll be selling them
Blackburn fans are poor travellers, that part of our ground is far too big for the majority of the championship clubs support.