The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 7th October) Is it time to press the panic button?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 7th October) Is it time to press the panic button?

Post by leic white 63 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am

tbh not sure about the pen but beradi shouldn't have been sent off.

early days yet to panic but certainly been a testing / frustrating start.

klich needs to do better . he's shooting and passing at times as been questionable.

costa , the jury is still out on him .

SaraM
First Team
First Team

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 7th October) Is it time to press the panic button?

Post by SaraM » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Some support for Leeds on the penalty and red card from a Prem ref:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... ssion=true

faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Post by faaip » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 pm

I'm not buying the Klich narrative, he was sublime Saturday imo and we struggled a bit more when he took over for Phillips in a more defensive role, but he actually did very well playing the Kalvin part..Easily the best touch passer at the club...

Very happy with Klich's performances this season..
GET IN THE BOAT AND ROW

Best starting 11 - Meslier - Dallas - White - Berardi - Davis - Phillips - Hernandez - Klich* - Harrison - Gotts - Costa

WhiteRose
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by WhiteRose » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:39 pm

It would not surprise me should Nketiah and Clarke leave come christmas, there is already talk of Clarke been recalled and loaned out to someone else, I wouldn't be too bothered about him leaving its the going somewhere else thats the issue. Knowing our luck he will rock up somewhere like sheff wed and be their player of the season firing them up to the prem.

The situation with Nketiah is a joke he should be starting he made a mistake coming to Leeds he should have gone to Bristol where he would get a regular game, thats all him and Arsenal are bothered about Im not sure how Arsenal will justify him staying at Leeds when they review it. At the moment with Lacazette out he would probably have got more minutes for Arsenal.

BGwhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BGwhite » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:13 pm

weasel wrote: This is why I am such a fan of VR as it will hopefully remove poor refereeing / cheating refereeing against us. Yes it has its faults but it can't be as bad as some of the refereeing decisions that seem to go against us so often.
I'd take VAR all day long ! The fact is VAR will get more decisions right than wrong and if it means goals are ruled out because a bootlace was offside then so be it but the piss poor decisions and obvious bias against us from *hite officials would hopefully be a thing of the past and we can put the one fingered salute up to the disgraceful efl !

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:34 pm

faaip wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 pm
I'm not buying the Klich narrative, he was sublime Saturday imo and we struggled a bit more when he took over for Phillips in a more defensive role, but he actually did very well playing the Kalvin part..Easily the best touch passer at the club...

Very happy with Klich's performances this season..
You are in a minority there mate

We were terrible once Phillips had gone, we could barely could get the ball out of our own half

Very few votes on waccoe/our coach/and another forum i read for your man, not that many on here to be fair

SaraM
First Team
First Team

Post by SaraM » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:38 pm

I thought Klich's passing was excellent. It's easy to overlook what he does imo.

hector

Post by hector » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Ditto
I'm often accused of acting like I don't care

It's not an act!!

:) :)

Irish Ian
Manager
Manager

Post by Irish Ian » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:45 pm

1964white wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:34 pm

We were terrible once Phillips had gone, we could barely could get the ball out of our own half

Very few votes on waccoe/our coach/and another forum i read for your man, not that many on here to be fair
Once Phillips went off the game was over.
'We can wait for the next game with serenity'

'I am quite clear in my mind that one has to feel sincere love for those he leads, and if he doesn't feel it naturally, then he must learn how to feel it' Marcelo Bielsa

'Would he kill his granny to win a match?' Bobby Collins

faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Post by faaip » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:47 pm

1964white wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:34 pm

I'm always in the minority but I'm usually right at the end of the day...We fell apart because Klich had to do Phillips job.which he did well but what we didn't do was replace was Klich in centre mid
GET IN THE BOAT AND ROW

Best starting 11 - Meslier - Dallas - White - Berardi - Davis - Phillips - Hernandez - Klich* - Harrison - Gotts - Costa

1964white

Post by 1964white » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Respect all you Klich fans opinions however I'm struggling to find any reporters/bloggers who thought MK's performance was outstanding. I know none of the other forums rated his performance highly, only one blogger gave him above six.

I rated Klich 6/10

Mateusz Klich - 5/10 Hard job in the middle with 10 men but unable to effect the match in the first half. Good play to find Harrison in the build up to Alioski’s goal. Had a decent effort from distance. Dropped into a slightly deeper role following Phillips removal where he looked good in possession but looked sloppy in defensive situations. Gave the ball away a lot more than you would expect him to.

Mateusz Klich - 6/10

Up and down all afternoon, but nothing to unlock the door in the final third. Blazed at least one good chance over when he had better options wide left.

Mateusz Klich - 7/10

Tidy and clever in his work on the ball, whether deep in his own half helping Leeds to break out or in attack.

Mateusz Klich 6/10

Much better second half but way off the pace in the first half still showing glimpses of his quality but sloppy passing letting him down.

Mareusz - 6.2/10

No summary

Once again I thought White, Dallas & Phillips were our best players, easily our most consistent performers of this season

dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Klich has been ok by his standards, hasn’t hit the heights of last season, has had one or two quite games that I’ve seen. Contract negotiations having a impact? Seems to be dragging out a little. Once that’s signed he’ll be back on form
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..

1964white

Post by 1964white » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:52 pm

dezzy wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Klich has been ok by his standards, hasn’t hit the heights of last season, has had one or two quite games that I’ve seen. Contract negotiations having a impact? Seems to be dragging out a little. Once that’s signed he’ll be back on form
Seems to be the general consensus dezzy :tup:

Advertisment