For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate
link when making any purchases from Amazon
- Posts: 7110
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: Salisbury
I'm often accused of acting like I don't care
It's not an act!!
- Posts: 15898
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Happy birthday Dezzy
We're going up like there is no gravity!
- Posts: 23436
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm
- Posts: 3866
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- Youth Team
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
- Location: N.Ireland
Happy Birthday mate!
There Is Only One United.
- First Team
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am
Happy Birthday Dezzy, hope you manage to enjoy a few glasses of the black stuff
- Posts: 8794
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Happy birthday, young Dezzy!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Muppet the Cat
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Happy Birthday Dezzy
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:27 pm
- First Team
- Posts: 1814
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Happy birthday Dezzy, all the best mate.
- Posts: 4056
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Cheers for the birthday wishes, busy week so will celebrate tomorrow. My birthday last year was spent on the operating table, so a busy week in work wasn’t so bad
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..