For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate
link when making any purchases from Amazon
- Posts: 7110
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: Salisbury
I'm often accused of acting like I don't care
It's not an act!!
- Posts: 6397
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Belated Happy Birthday weasel old son. Just got home late friday (Saturday morning to you), otherwise it would've been on the day.
- Posts: 15898
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Happy birthday Weasel
We're going up like there is no gravity!
- Posts: 33387
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
I don't like staying at home
When the moon is bleeding red
Woke up stoned in the backseat from a dream where my teeth fell out of my head
Cut it up, cut it up, yeah
Everybody's on something here. My God send chemical best friend. Skeleton whispering in my ear
- Posts: 8855
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Within a mile of Yorkshire
Thanks everyone, another year older but still no wiser!
Senor El Weasel
- Posts: 3866
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- Posts: 23436
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm
- Posts: 8794
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Happy birthday, mate, hope you have a good day
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- Subs Bench
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
- Location: Kavala - Greece
- Posts: 9650
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
- Youth Team
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
- Location: N.Ireland
Happy Birthday mate!
There Is Only One United.
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:27 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8929
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Queen of Quotes
- Posts: 17858
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Belated happy birthday, you share the day with my late dad who would have been 98
Stay alert. Save lives. Don't tear the pants out of it.