STRICTLY.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Re: STRICTLY.....

Post by Mrs64 »

What did you think of the result last night Swannie ?
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mrs64 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 pm What did you think of the result last night Swannie ?
It was really emotional...but I felt that Catherine would have been a better prospect than bugs bunny....aka Mike Bushell ( who is a Leeds utd supporter by the way), and I just loved watching Johannes dance. Unfortunately I think it was the wrong dance for her...surely Mike's days will be numbered next week...what did you think jill?
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

whiteswan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm It was really emotional...but I felt that Catherine would have been a better prospect than bugs bunny....aka Mike Bushell ( who is a Leeds utd supporter by the way), and I just loved watching Johannes dance. Unfortunately I think it was the wrong dance for her...surely Mike's days will be numbered next week...what did you think jill?
My favourites right now are Kelvin & Karin who are both excellent Swannie

I think Mike Bushell will go through again because he works for the BBC, it's a joke as he is so flat-footed.

I really feel for Will Bailey as he has shown great courage, unfortunately he has had to drop out of the competition due to an injury
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mrs64 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 pm My favourites right now are Kelvin & Karin who are both excellent Swannie

I think Mike Bushell will go through again because he works for the BBC, it's a joke as he is so flat-footed.

I really feel for Will Bailey as he has shown great courage, unfortunately he has had to drop out of the competition due to an injury
Strictly tonight Jill :)