Today's Games

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Today's Games

Post by BGwhite »

rrfierce wrote:They have 3 really good inform strikers who know where the goal is. 3 chances 3 goals. Something that we badly need.
100% rr. If Leeds don't get this sorted out during this window they deserve all they get. Bielsa knows it, the board knows it and every man jack knows it we are dire at finishing. ..and I for one am bored with the same old problem that's lingered on for years.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

BGwhite wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:19 pm Brentford are a major threat and will be there at the end. Leeds will feel the pressure and have to deal with it otherwise another 'massive' club will leapfrog us into the PL. I take my hat off to the B's , they know what they're doing alright.

Yep, they are without doubt the biggest threat to us and West Brom for automatic promotion. Their front three are scoring goals for fun.
And we always lose at their place so we need to keep a healthy gap.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

BGwhite wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:47 pm 100% rr. If Leeds don't get this sorted out during this window they deserve all they get. Bielsa knows it, the board knows it and every man jack knows it we are dire at finishing. ..and I for one am bored with the same old problem that's lingered on for years.

And we will do fk all about it this window again
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Chilli D wrote: Yep, they are without doubt the biggest threat to us and West Brom for automatic promotion. Their front three are scoring goals for fun.
And we always lose at their place so we need to keep a healthy gap.
Indeed...the game down there could easily turn out to be a 2nd or even 1st place shootout. I've no doubt we'll lose anyway just because it's London.

BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Velotrax wrote: And we will do fk all about it this window again
I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case but the management can expect a fans back lash if they don't achieve promotion.

BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Eze nearly pulled a 2nd back back for QPR

Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

BGwhite wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:12 pm I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case but the management can expect a fans back lash if they don't achieve promotion.

Lots of huffing and puffing in the transfer window, but I personally doubt we will spend or even bring in a loan striker
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

A good home win for Brentford brings them to within 6 points of us with a one goal advantage on gd, but we have todays game in hand
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Nothing less than a win today. We are nearly full strength , they are without Fletcher their main forward (at least they have a choice) . Need to match the B's !

Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Just like this time last year, it really is ours to lose...FFS don't go there
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

West Brom denied the points by another OG
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

PL giants Bournemouth and Watford in a relegation battle today and it's not pretty but I bet the 10384 (YES THAT'S 10384) who bothered to turn up are enthralled by it all. This is what the PL is offering and exactly the reason why the likes of Shearer & Wright want us back in the PL... because half of the club's couldn't fill our bloody training ground with fans ! Where did it all go so horribly wrong !

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

BGwhite wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:40 pm PL giants Bournemouth and Watford in a relegation battle today and it's not pretty but I bet the 10384 (YES THAT'S 10384) who bothered to turn up are enthralled by it all. This is what the PL is offering and exactly the reason why the likes of Shearer & Wright want us back in the PL... because half of the club's couldn't fill our bloody training ground with fans ! Where did it all go so horribly wrong !

Ridsdale! and O'dreary!....

.......and we haven't been able to recover from that shambles with the odious previous owners we've had to endure :x
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Tonight's FA Cup Replays

Blackpool v Reading
Coventry v Bristol Rovers
Newcastle v Rochdale
Shrewsbury v Bristol City
Spurs v Middlesbrough Live on BBC
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Geordies slamming Rochdale 3-0

Spurs one up
1964white

Post by 1964white »

League One Shrewsbury knockout a very strong Bristol City team with a winning goal in the last two minutes :soccer:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Could have done with Bristol staying in it really.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

SaraM wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 pm Could have done with Bristol staying in it really.
Not too concerned about BC but would like Brentford and Fulham to have a long cup run although they play Leicester and Man City in the next round so highly unlikely
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bristol City fans calling for Lee Johnson's head
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Fulham giving Boro a bit of a battering but somehow it remains 1-0.

Should be a good second half
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa