Fathers Day

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Fathers Day

Post by 1964white »

Have you dads out there had a treat today ?

A bottle of Jack Daniels for me from Casper the Cat :moggy: :-D
gessa

Re: Fathers Day

Post by gessa »

As my birthday celebrations were put on hold last month, we went for a double celebration today, laid in until 9.00, opened birthday and father's day presents, taken out for brunch, a visit, back home where I'm going to be treated to a nice Fillet steak, accompanied by my favourite gran reserva rioja. :wine: :wine:
May follow it up with a splash of one of my presents, my favourite xo cognac.
That's a definite May :)
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Gin from my youngest plus funny card, then dinner made by my eldest, couple of small presents and cards including one from my grandkids and the most beautiful words from my eldest’s Girlfriend thanking me for being her dad as she’s never had one def weld up there
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I saw my last fathers day 4 years ago ...Never really been holiday we celebrated though. that seems to be a new fad
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"