Aston Villa v Derby

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Aston Villa v Derby

Villa
100%
Derby
No votes

Total votes: 4

becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Re: Aston Villa v Derby

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm Great young lady, deserves all the stick he receives

Where's your bear gone :(
All the avatars and emoji pics have gone for me. Also everytime I log in it says it was invalid and I have to do it again!!!!! :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

becchio bear wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:50 pm All the avatars and emoji pics have gone for me. Also everytime I log in it says it was invalid and I have to do it again!!!!! :bear:
All of the emojis, they've gone away, but try not to worry, the avatars will be back one day, talk to the admin, do it today, and stop renting your shed out!
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

weasel wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:00 pm All of the emojis, they've gone away, but try not to worry, the avatars will be back one day, talk to the admin, do it today, and stop renting your shed out!
lol love it. Frank Lampard can however keep on crying. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:26 pm
Lot to be said for remaining dignified in defeat and victory Frank . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ha HA HA !!!

Nice one Cjay, this song sounds great again now, well done Villa, even though I don't like them either.

I was so gutted watching our capitulation against Derby that I switched off at full time and couldn't bare to watch this cockney w**ker jumpnig around, but its come full circle. Unless we get them early in the season I think he'll be on his way before we get the chance to rub his nose in it.

I'm still gutted that we bottled autos and then bottled it in the play-offs. Other than Norwich we were head and shoulders above the rest.

If Bielsa stays on he needs to seriously think about some of our regulars who have to a greater, or lesser, extent shown they are mentally brittle when it counts three seasons in a row now. Admittedly, we've taken great strides this season, but we need players who can get us over the line.

I'm backing us to win the Championship next year and put all the heartache behind us.

Most important is to keep Bielsa and back him,
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:24 pm I thought it was because we were out of form and tired. Don't know where people get this ridiculous theory about a series of individual errors.
I thought it was because we were never good enough ...and some superstition about January, can't remember what..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Becchio Bear is invalid . I knew it...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:56 pm Pleased for Smith who is a good manager.
Proved his worth at Brentford

What a loan signing Tyler Mings was, to think Cooper was ahead of him in one of the teams of the years, impressed every time I've seen him play......if only ?

McGinn & El Ghazi have also impressed me
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm They will need their binoculars to see all their on loan teammates disappearing.

Best result for Leeds. Villa could have sold Grealish and eased FFP and with the excellent (even though I don't like him) Dean Smith in charge they would have been a strong contender. Derby on the other hand will lose their loanees, have no decent players of their own and surely cannot get away with bankrolling signings unless they sell their stadium back to themselves for a couple of quid then flog it for £80m to their owner again.
They still have old-timers Huddlestone, Johnson, Cole, Keogh & Nugent

:rol: :rol: :rol: :rol: :rol:
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

becchio bear wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:50 pm All the avatars and emoji pics have gone for me.
Should be fixed now.

becchio bear wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:50 pm Also everytime I log in it says it was invalid and I have to do it again!!!!! :bear:
Not sure why it's doing that!
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

Wow , that Keith Andrews really is something else. He described Frank Lampard as “humble” . I must admit whenever I’ve had the misfortune to see or listen to Frank Lampard , the word “ humble “ isn’t one that comes readily to mind . There really are some utterly idiotic football pundits on tv and this guy is probably top of the pile ( albeit there’s plenty of competition) .
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Well done Villa :tup: Glad to see a big club back in the PL.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

billie1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:51 pm Wow , that Keith Andrews really is something else. He described Frank Lampard as “humble” . I must admit whenever I’ve had the misfortune to see or listen to Frank Lampard , the word “ humble “ isn’t one that comes readily to mind . There really are some utterly idiotic football pundits on tv and this guy is probably top of the pile ( albeit there’s plenty of competition) .
Andrews is up there with one of the worst pundits
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:22 pm Proved his worth at Brentford

What a loan signing Tyler Mings was, to think Cooper was ahead of him in one of the teams of the years, impressed every time I've seen him play......if only ?

McGinn & El Ghazi have also impressed me
They wanted quality loans and paid through the nose for it and it worked.

Abraham £2mil loan fee and atleast 50% of his 80k wages.
El Ghazi £2mil loan fee and all of his 30k wages (Lille wanted him off the books).
£2mil loan fee for Mings and all of his £25k wages.

We wanted El Ghazi and Mings (wonder why we didnt get them).

Villa were brave and it paid off, we were extremely tight and it didnt :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Loving all the pundits going into meltdown over a tweet sent to that Irish one in One Direction. :lol: :lol: Same journos who loved it when Derby were taunting and goading us.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

I've been out all day and just watched the highlights on Quest not knowing the result.
Brilliant. Never mind Frank, you'll still be the darling of the media.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by onemoreslogan »

Suck it Derby.