Hatton garden.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Hatton garden.

Post by leic white 63 »

anyone else been watching ?
is it just me that timothy spall looks f**king ill ?
good actor . loved him playing the boring sparky from the black country in auf wiedersehen pet.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Hatton garden.

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Not seen it yet, already been two films about this, is the TV series any good?

Timothy Spall does look very thin at the moment.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:09 pm Not seen it yet, already been two films about this, is the TV series any good?

Timothy Spall does look very thin at the moment.
yes enjoyed it so far , final episode tonight.
what was the daft sods thinking off tho at their age ffs . didn't make no sense to me . .lets be honest with the amount involved it was only going to be a matter of time before they got collared . one's already brown bread and the others are as good as on death row
now .
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

leic white 63 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:52 pm is it just me that timothy spall looks f**king ill ?
good actor . loved him playing the boring sparky from the black country in auf wiedersehen pet.
Auf Wiedersehen Pet - that hard hitting documentary about eu migrants moving from a small island with high unemployment to make money in a foreign country taking away jobs from the local builders.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

weasel wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:59 pm Auf Wiedersehen Pet - that hard hitting documentary about eu migrants moving from a small island with high unemployment to make money in a foreign country taking away jobs from the local builders.
the british builders were enticed because the money was very good also they was seriously short of skilled labour as their apprenticeship training system was shorter and the local workers wasn't all rounders. they was welcomed on the whole.
cracking series .
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Was a great series. Wonder if there is a series going on in Poland where the Polish workers go over and become brickies, plumbers, car mechanics etc cos too many british people are too lazy to work and earn more sat on their ar$es getting benefits.

Or maybe in India they have one where the Indian people go abroad and become doctors whilst the Brits go to college and do course on things like David Beckham instead of getting real qualifications.

Strange world we live in.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

very true.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

On record, hopefully watching Hatton Garden this weekend
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

Not watched this yet but started watching Chernobyl last night i didnt think it would be that good yet I couldn't turn it off once I started . it's bleaker than the end of leeds season, not an easy watch yet utterly compelling and frequently horrifying, tv at its best.would recommend
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

WhiteRose wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:35 pm Not watched this yet but started watching Chernobyl last night i didnt think it would be that good yet I couldn't turn it off once I started . it's bleaker than the end of leeds season, not an easy watch yet utterly compelling and frequently horrifying, tv at its best.would recommend
As you say WR compelling viewing !

I very, very rarely ever start watching TV series programmes and have never got into any of those Sky/HBO etc box set type series programmes. But I did watch the first two episodes of Chernobyl one after another earlier this week (does two episodes in one sitting count as 'binging' ? :duno: - if so it was my first time :oops: ) and the third last night.

I must confess I'd never appreciated how much worse the impacts of the accident could have been :shock: