A little warm glow...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
R0lferoo
Ballboy
Ballboy

A little warm glow...

Post by R0lferoo »

Not getting ahead of myself,we all know about our powers of self destruction,but......COME ON LEEDS!!!!!!!!!,MOT!!!!!!!!
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: A little warm glow...

Post by Ratscoot »

R0lferoo wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:40 am Not getting ahead of myself,we all know about our powers of self destruction,but......COME ON LEEDS!!!!!!!!!,MOT!!!!!!!!
What he said :tup: :tup: :tup:

Sunday is my only chance of getting a lay in but up at 06.00 still buzzing from yesterday, long day turned into a fantastic evening MOT
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Only half time folks.

Can we keep a clean sheet at home and get to Wembley? Probably not but with Derby looking for a win maybe we will find a wee bit more room in the final third and nick a second goal.

Great position to be in but let's keep our heads.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

recently we have been up and down like a whores knickers so i for one won't be taking nothing for granted . job half done.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

We appear to play better against teams who also want to play, so hopefully that bodes well for Wednesday and if victorious the final 🤞🤞🤞
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Once again Leeds showed they more than have the measure of Derby but my concern now is complacency setting in like I think it did against Wigan, Brentford and Ipswich. MB and his staff really need to keep the players feet firmly on the ground as nothing as been achieved at least for another 180 minutes ...oh and btw, hope they are spending plenty of time practicing penalties !

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk