Leeds United Phone Call

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds United Phone Call

Post by 1964white »

Had a message from Leeds United on my answer phone this morning promoting LUFC's centenary year.

Surely they should have concentrated their efforts on promotion to the premiership rather than fleecing us loyal fans for more money out of our bank accounts :(

Message deleted :lol:
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Leeds United Phone Call

Post by Irish Ian »

I think Leeds are skint and are probably trying to find the dosh to keep MB.

Worrying.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:56 am I think Leeds are skint and are probably trying to find the dosh to keep MB.

Worrying.
They can have my play-off tickets monies on top of my 2019/20 season ticket dosh already in their bank but that's all their getting from me for now until next season commences.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

1964white wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:33 pm They can have my play-off tickets monies on top of my 2019/20 season ticket dosh already in their bank but that's all their getting from me for now until next season commences.
Do you have to pay extra for a playoff ticket for the home leg or is it part of your season ticket package?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa