Benjamin Bloom

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Benjamin Bloom

Post by Cjay »

He's a f*****g jinx :oops:

He has been to 5 of our games i think it is and we have lost the lot.

v=
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Benjamin Bloom

Post by The Subhuman »

Wasn't he at the Villa comeback? I remember one vid where he's sat in his car praising us for the win
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Not sure Faaip, even he jokes about Leeds fans thinking he is a curse, posted about it on twitter today as he got to the game.

He was i think at the Norwich and Sheffield United defeats.

Birmingham 1-0 one i think, was there today and have a feeling he was at QPR defeat to.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I like Benjamin, always fair with his assessments on the respective championship clubs & matches, bit of a rock star apparently.

Leeds United are the jinx, it's like having eleven Jack Harrison's in our team all beating themselves :chair:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Never heard of him, so just googled him, who does he think he is Jesus or a poor mans Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't