For faaip

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

For faaip

Post by whiteswan »

I'm sure you already know this faaip but Chicago Bears v Oakland Raiders will be the first NFL game to be played at Tottenham Hotspurs new ground on 6th October....Raiders your team ?
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Re: For faaip

Post by Genghers »

I really want to go to this, but it's term time.

Not going to be a classic...
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Loved the Bears in the 80's Mike Ditka, Jim Mcmahon and the best running back ever Walter the sweetness Payton. Shame they are pudding now.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Yep, already noted Swan thanks. But I'll pass, it'll be too expensive for me plus it'll be like Manure v Leeds United with 50% of the ground full of fans of other clubs. I'm not a fan of NFL in the UK. Much happier watching on Game Pass and chatting on waccoe.

Plus like Leeds I'm the only person I know that likes the NFL, I'd be going on my own if I went and to be honest did enough of that going to ER in the 80's and 90's.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

More to the point..Biggest day/s of the sporting calendar next Friday morning at 1 am as the 2109 draft kicks off. I love draft day, been mocking for months
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 pm Loved the Bears in the 80's Mike Ditka, Jim Mcmahon and the best running back ever Walter the sweetness Payton. Shame they are pudding now.
Bears made the PO's last season and are certainly on the up, need a few more pieces to really challenge but they're getting close and look to be the best team in the NFCN. Don't pick until rd 3 IIRC so they need to grab an impact player there and I think I'd try to find Mitch a new weapon and there's a fair chance someone like JJ Arcega Whiteside out of Stanford could fall to bottom of the third. Stanley Morgan runs very good routes too. this draft is loaded with good receivers..If not WR then RB would be good if Darrell Henderson is sat there, my number 1 RB for the draft.

I'd probably not object to bolstering the secondary either but they're just picked up Ha Ha Clinton Dix in FA to play the box safety alongside the elite FS Eddie Jackson. I like the Kyle Fuller/Prince Amukamara pairing at corner.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

My team NE Patriots have just picked up wide receiver Demaryius Thomas who surprisingly was a free agent after being released by Houston.
Not likely to be a starting WR but a good addition to the squad nonetheless.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Feels like he's done to me and NE can be a receiver graveyard due to the complex patterns they have to run. You had the much better JMatt last season and he didn't last long either. Now if Ellington can stay fit he has talent in bucket loads.