Leeds v Villa

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
AllLeedsArentWe
Ballboy
Ballboy

Leeds v Villa

Post by AllLeedsArentWe »

I've been planning for months to come to Elland Rd for the game v Villa.
Not spotted the change to membership rules - I only have silver, my mate gold.

Is there anyone out there who can't make the Villa game who would let me use their membership number in order to buy a ticket???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Thanks, Leeds fan for 40+ years desperate to see us go up!
wilsdenwhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Leeds v Villa

Post by wilsdenwhite »

Surely this game will be on Sky. Is there a possibility this game might be switched to a different time or even day if it is? I'm presuming it's a 12 o'clock kick off on the 28th as it stands. Sky don't seem to have their fixtures up for the Championship past April 22 when we play at Brentford. This may well cause me problems if they switch it to a different time or day. Why are Norwich kicking off at 7.30 the day before?
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
gessa

Post by gessa »

wilsdenwhite wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:36 pm Surely this game will be on Sky. Is there a possibility this game might be switched to a different time or even day if it is? I'm presuming it's a 12 o'clock kick off on the 28th as it stands. Sky don't seem to have their fixtures up for the Championship past April 22 when we play at Brentford. This may well cause me problems if they switch it to a different time or day.

Been moved to 28th for Sky.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:50 pm Been moved to 28th for Sky.
Sick and tired of games being moved by Sky at short notice. But they are the piggy bank of the efl ( don't deserve my respect of capital letters) :x
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

AllLeedsArentWe wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:25 pm I've been planning for months to come to Elland Rd for the game v Villa.
Not spotted the change to membership rules - I only have silver, my mate gold.

Is there anyone out there who can't make the Villa game who would let me use their membership number in order to buy a ticket???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Thanks, Leeds fan for 40+ years desperate to see us go up!
I cant make the Villa game, so if you want to use my number you are welcome ??