Gary McAllister Attacked

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Gary McAllister Attacked

Post by Ratscoot »

A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Gary McAllister Attacked

Post by 1964white »

Because of the sick aggressive world we live in Rat :evil:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:06 am Because of the sick aggressive world we live in Rat :evil:
Just mental what makes anyone do something like this :evil:

Why would you attack a sports man/woman even if you didn’t support them when they played :rant:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am Just mental what makes anyone do something like this :evil:

Why would you attack a sports man/woman even if you didn’t support them when they played :rant:
It may have been a random attack.

The attacker could be drunk, on drugs or just one of society's nutcases walking the streets of Leeds. I'm always wary, cautious & on my guard especially when I'm visiting a big city such as Leeds, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham & London of course. Sometimes it's just unfortunate you are in the wrong place at the wrong time even in the less intimidating places !

What goes on in these people's minds is beyond comprehension Rat
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Absolute scum bag - I hope they find this b@stard !!!
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

It's a sad symptom of the modern world that a peurile pride is taken by some for attacks on old men, since they know that they'd be battered in a stand-up fight. We all saw this in the attack on Grealish a few weeks back. Sadly, I do not see the virtues of honour and courage being extolled in any meaningful sense in this day and age, and so cowards are emboldened and this will continue until probably well past our lifetimes.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Less of the old
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
hector

Post by hector »

Ditto Faaip :)
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Many years ago i was playing football for the school team when we went to play a school in Leicester i think it was.

The rumour on the way to the school was that Gary McAllister's son was playing for the other team and i think it would have been about 2002/2003 so Gary was now the manager of Coventry City.

And Gary was there( i never did find out who his son was or indeed if his son played, for all i know Gary may have been there waiting to pick up his son and watched the match to pass the time).

But the game finished and after we were having the post match meal and Gary came and sat at our table (presumably even if your Dad is a football legend you dont want to sit with him) so for half an hour or so me and a couple of others got to talk to Gary, he was lovely, very kind and approachable and not in the least bit intimidating.

A really lovely man who answered all our questions and never once looked the least bit bothered that a group of 11-12 year old kids were harassing him while he tried to eat.

Hope they find the idiot who did this.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom