They Love Us

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

They Love Us

Post by Cjay »

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/d ... ier-league

Didnt expect it to be on the official website.

Maybe Leeds fans aren't as "delusional" about the rivalry as some fans think (its one way, they dont care about us).
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: They Love Us

Post by Ratscoot »

I know and meet many Scum supporters across the country and once they realise I’m Leeds they love to get a dig in, they love the fact we are in the Championship but would love us back they miss the rivalry but only if they win ;-)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Interesting reading.
I imagine most people connected to the big 6 would want us back in the Premier League.
However the EFL will be praying we don't go up as we are without doubt their big draw and get the most games picked for Sky coverage
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Scum fans would rather play two games a season v Leeds than the likes of Burnley, Bournemouth, Fulham, Huddersfield, etc with all due respect to those clubs mentioned.

Their Red Cafe fans forum also have a main Leeds thread which says it all

If we are promoted I'll look forward to the twelve games v the top six.

West Ham would be a new ground for me plus it's a long time since I've been to Goodison

Come on Leeds make my dreams come true :scar1
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

I know it is claimed that some in the EFL dont like us but this must take the biscuit..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was doing some early what if? preparation and went onto their site to confirm the date of the playoff Final.

Question for some of you who are in the know. Seeing Wembley would hardly sell out for the Final-- maybe it would be close if Villa made it ----but what are the chances for a newbie like me to score a ticket?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa