Neil (know it all) Warnock

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Neil (know it all) Warnock

Post by 1964white »

Former Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has tipped Sheffield United and Norwich City for automatic promotion from the Championship - claiming Marcelo Bielsa’s side have a “soft belly”

“I think they’ll be very difficult to push out of that top two. I just think Leeds have got a soft belly at times at the back, when they’re under pressure, in comparison to the other two. I think those two (Norwich and Sheffield United) will be the favourites.”

“Leeds, what a club. The fill the stadium for every game whatever division they’re in and they’re so desperate to get back into the league. He’s done a good job, Bielsa.”
1964white

Re: Neil (know it all) Warnock

Post by 1964white »

The cheek of this arrogant man accusing a Leeds side of having a soft underbelly when he was in charge for a 6-1 pumping by Watford, months after saying we'd never see the like of it again as Forest beat us 7-3 :roll:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

That would be the same Warnock you regularly praised until you eventually saw through his shiny invisible clothes. Remember you praising how good we had become defensively and then we conceded 7 at home.

Am sure Warnock is happy to talk about anything to deflect from his terrible record in the premiership.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm That would be the same Warnock you regularly praised until you eventually saw through his shiny invisible clothes. Remember you praising how good we had become defensively and then we conceded 7 at home.

Am sure Warnock is happy to talk about anything to deflect from his terrible record in the premiership.
The very same, I openly admit I called him wrong at the time
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

That opinion of his matters as much to me as if he has said the opposite and tipped Leeds for automatic promotion. His opinion won't have any impact on the promotion race.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

I 'd cut Warnock some slack chaps he was the wrong choice at the wrong time when coming to Leeds United.
Even for his unpopularity he has a proven record and might have been successfull somewhat had he been an earlier appointment.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I actually think he may have a point. Norwich and the Blunts can do no wrong at the moment....however, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot...hope he's wrong....
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

I second swan, we do seem to concede the most stupid soft goals in games. Could come back to haunt us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 am I actually think he may have a point. Norwich and the Blunts can do no wrong at the moment....however, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot...hope he's wrong....
Ditto but he’s still a tit
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Ratscoot wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:46 am Ditto but he’s still a tit
:rol: