What is it with my house??

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

What is it with my house??

Post by hector »

So......

some of you may remember the housebreaking rabbit from last year........

Well in the same vein.....

This morning at silly O'clock when I get up, I trotted into the kitchen to put the kettle on for the early cafeine hit, I always glance around the kitchen to see what devastation the puppy leaves on the floor..... If she can find anything in the garden she picks it up and bolts like greased lightening away from me, and finds a dark hidey hole to explore her "find"

Well, this morning I happened to glance around and saw a lump in the dogs water bowl.... "bloody hell" I exclaimed to myself she has brought a clump of soil and dumped it.... I then continued to make the brew..... Which I almost dropped as the clump of soil moved.. :shock: :shock:

There was a frog sitting in the middle of the water bowl.... how the hell has a frog got in??

Has word got round that the Hectors are a soft touch for free food and accomodation??

Luckily this time removal was easier.. :)
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Muppet the Cat

Re: What is it with my house??

Post by Muppet the Cat »

You didn’t consider the Bear Grylls boiled 🐸 option then ?!?! :)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

hector wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:08 pm So......

some of you may remember the housebreaking rabbit from last year........

Well in the same vein.....

This morning at silly O'clock when I get up, I trotted into the kitchen to put the kettle on for the early cafeine hit, I always glance around the kitchen to see what devastation the puppy leaves on the floor..... If she can find anything in the garden she picks it up and bolts like greased lightening away from me, and finds a dark hidey hole to explore her "find"

Well, this morning I happened to glance around and saw a lump in the dogs water bowl.... "bloody hell" I exclaimed to myself she has brought a clump of soil and dumped it.... I then continued to make the brew..... Which I almost dropped as the clump of soil moved.. :shock: :shock:

There was a frog sitting in the middle of the water bowl.... how the hell has a frog got in??

Has word got round that the Hectors are a soft touch for free food and accomodation??

Luckily this time removal was easier.. :)
Our cats as kittens had Indian names given to them ...One (Seven) was "Dances With Frogs" ...because she found it hard to kill anything and gently bought them in and then dance around them until we replaced it back into the pond with not a mark on it..Maybe the dog bought it in somehow

The other one (Lewis) was called "Shits in Yucca" because ...well, lets say as a very young cat he preferred our big potted Yucca to the cat litter we used when they were too young to safely go out at night

Seven was built like a Cheetah and probably the fastest domestic cat on the planet ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Someone in your house must have an animal attraction :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Casper brought in a bunny through the conservatory into the dining room, blood all over the floor.

Also managed to bring in a pigeon through the cat flap.

Casper has been severely reprimanded, hopefully he has heeded his warning :moggy:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Made me laugh out loud did those stories....
Houndie hasn't ever brought anything alive into the house, but our feral cat who I brought back from the Middle East had a habit of bringing things home. A dead rabbit in the conservatory was one, but the weirdest was a live duckling. It was running round the conservatory so I filled the bath with water so it could have a swim. I rang the local farmer who had many ducks and he took it to see if one of his ducks would adopt it. Sadly none of them would and the poor little thing didn't pull through :cry: