Centenary Crest

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Centenary Crest

Post by Sara »

Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Centenary Crest

Post by Sara »

Presumably this is a stopgap until they go back to the drawing board for a whole new design the following year.

I think it's ok.
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

I like it.
A huge improvement on the one from last year.
SelmaBamaMan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by SelmaBamaMan »

I like it better than the one they were thinking of using (I hated it). The rib design in the middle is less pronounced which is an improvement because it looks much less like an Egyptian scarab or the roach species that crawls around dead vegetation here in Florida. I would love it if the new one is this one we used before:
https://www.google.com/search?q=leeds+u ... ljMCh_rv3M:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Looks very good
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

We're praising a badge we already had ....smh.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

SelmaBamaMan wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:19 pm The rib design in the middle is less pronounced which is an improvement because it looks much less like an Egyptian scarab or the roach species that crawls around dead vegetation here in Florida.
I always see it as the prow of a ship, for some reason. The peacock badge is my favourite, but I suppose we're unlikely to get that again.
SelmaBamaMan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by SelmaBamaMan »

SaraM wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:45 pm I always see it as the prow of a ship, for some reason. The peacock badge is my favourite, but I suppose we're unlikely to get that again.
I never thought of it as a prow of a ship -- that's much better than a roach or dung eating scarab.
SelmaBamaMan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by SelmaBamaMan »

SelmaBamaMan wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:54 am I never thought of it as a prow of a ship. I could live with the Peacock. Either is much better than a roach or dung eating scarab.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

don't like it . would have much preferred the plain and simple lufc diagonally on a plain simple white shirt companied with the sock tags for our centenary. ..... oh well can't please everyone.