Better weather

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Newport white
Youth Team
Youth Team

Better weather

Post by Newport white »

Good evening guys and girls, just a thought I have been pondering over for a while, it’s no doubt our best performances were August and September when it was warmer and the pitches were slicker and you could move the ball a lot quicker, hopefully we have seen the worst of winter and the coming months will replicate the early season conditions and we will flourish and hopefully have a fully fit squad to choose from!! Meanwhile it’s FA Cup mania down here and Newport are 35 to 1 !! Who knows??
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Better weather

Post by whiteswan »

Evening Newport. That's a very interesting point you make. Let's hope you're right...
Wow! I'll bet the place is really buzzing. Are you going to the game?
Newport white
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Newport white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 pm Evening Newport. That's a very interesting point you make. Let's hope you're right...
Wow! I'll bet the place is really buzzing. Are you going to the game?
I t is buzzing and I will watch in the local, a few of my mates are County fans and wanted me there but I wouldn’t be happy knowing I had a ticket and someone who watches them now and again misses out!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Well, enjoy the day. Good of you not to take a 'golden ticket' away from a true Newport fan...many would have