McBurnie

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

McBurnie

Post by leic white 63 »

personally would go for him in the summer. looks a handful and a nuisance and at 22 probably as the ability to learn and improve further especially under someone like mb . just glad he didn't start wed.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: McBurnie

Post by 1964white »

A fit McBurnie starting would certainly have caused us more problems from the off
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Its a huge NO from me.

1) he aint all that, certainly not prem standard

2) Ex Leeds boy or not, I cant stand the tw@t. He talks absolutely crap about us on social media as seen in the Dan James night episode.

So he can sod off !!
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Agree 100% with Gurj. I think he raises his game against us, certainly seems to have a grudge against us. Certainly not premiership class and the way he celebrated scoring against us should have alienated any Leeds fan. As someone who supposedly grew up a Leeds fan, or at the very least trained at the club at one period he knows exactly how important Wednesday's match was for us and to do the hushing sign showed a complete lack of class and complete contempt to the Leeds fans.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Gurj wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am Its a huge NO from me.

2) Ex Leeds boy or not, I cant stand the tw@t. He talks absolutely crap about us on social media as seen in the Dan James night episode.

So he can sod off !!

:tup: :tup:
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

Agree with Gurj and Weasil.. ...
And he looks a prick with his shorts pulled up his crack and socks down !!
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

Haighy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:58 am
And he looks a prick with his shorts pulled up his crack
may be he wants to look like a brazilian
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

So he can sod off !!
Agreed. Plus he was giving it large and doing the shh after scoring a penalty in a defeat. :lol:

Another bitter nobody. :roll:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

So he can sod off !!
Agree Gurj probably a championship striker

Anyway I don't think he would consider coming to Leeds as he's not that fond of our club by all accounts
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 am Agree 100% with Gurj. I think he raises his game against us, certainly seems to have a grudge against us. Certainly not premiership class and the way he celebrated scoring against us should have alienated any Leeds fan. As someone who supposedly grew up a Leeds fan, or at the very least trained at the club at one period he knows exactly how important Wednesday's match was for us and to do the hushing sign showed a complete lack of class and complete contempt to the Leeds fans.
Tbf the Leeds fans gave him plenty of stick before his penalty strike
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

1964white wrote: Tbf the Leeds fans gave him plenty of stick before his penalty strike
The Heck wanted to bring in Olli from Barnsley. It never happened and he got peeved.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

1964white wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 pm Tbf the Leeds fans gave him plenty of stick before his penalty strike
He brought it on himself.
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Doire_Boi »

TBH he did look strong and direct and was making things happen when he came on. Was also cool enough to slot home the penalty. At 22 with his best days ahead of him - I think he would bring more to the table than Bamford.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I have no problem with a footballer giving it back to fans who have been dishing it out. As long as what the player does is not offensive by gesture or words that is.

I fans have been abusing a footballer and he gets the chance to cup his ears or put his fingers to his lips or point at the scoreboard or anything else, then that is fine by me.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Doire_Boi »

HarryofOz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 am I have no problem with a footballer giving it back to fans who have been dishing it out. As long as what the player does is not offensive by gesture or words that is.

I fans have been abusing a footballer and he gets the chance to cup his ears or put his fingers to his lips or point at the scoreboard or anything else, then that is fine by me.
We would all be fibbing if we said we didn't enjoy Di Marias night at old trafford...
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Doire_Boi wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:26 am We would all be fibbing if we said we didn't enjoy Di Marias night at old trafford...
:lol: :lol:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Lot's of potential there, I'd be happy to have him as a Leeds player. don't give a s**t about any "perceived" sleight and I like the attitude. Looks a decent on the ball footballer.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

HarryofOz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 am I have no problem with a footballer giving it back to fans who have been dishing it out. As long as what the player does is not offensive by gesture or words that is.

He's been slagging us off all season Harry. As the saying goes, don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Don't mind his arrogant attitude as he backs it up with that commodity goals. He would of had a hat full playing for us IMHO.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Agreed...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"