Mateusz Bogusz

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Mateusz Bogusz

Post by The Subhuman »

Klich/Bogusz in centre mid next season...Everything would be Mateusz Rose
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
hector

Post by hector »

faaip wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:59 pm Klich/Bogusz in centre mid next season...Everything would be Mateusz Rose
Taxi for Faaip.......... he's leaving

:)
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

faaip wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 pm hashtag ...Better than Alex James
Not sure how good he is on the bass tbh.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Excellent I hear
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Reallt thought we need a number 10 but Bogusz's finishing is better then both Saiz and Roberts and he is 2 footed and intelligent.

I wonder :duno:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

I'm pretty certain Pablo will be No.10 next season with Harrison and Costa out on the wings.

As we saw at the end of last season though, he needs resting ocasionally to ensure he is fit at the end of the season. Roberts improved a lot last season and played particularlty well with Bamford I though but Bogusz looks like he could play a big part in that area. I kind of wish we had seen him a bit last season.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

The kid looks the Real Deal.!
What a future he has hoping it's all Leeds United.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

He's young and lacks championship experience, so I don't see him starting, but he has all the attributes to play a part this season. Most likely as Pablo's deputy at 10. As has been mentioned before, if we can be more clinical and finish teams off, no reason Mateusz can't replace Pablo around the hour mark in a lot of games. Gives him expereince and gives the little maestro's legs a rest
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:20 pm I'm pretty certain Pablo will be No.10 next season with Harrison and Costa out on the wings.

As we saw at the end of last season though, he needs resting ocasionally to ensure he is fit at the end of the season. Roberts improved a lot last season and played particularlty well with Bamford I though but Bogusz looks like he could play a big part in that area. I kind of wish we had seen him a bit last season.
I think he's better than Dan James, maybe MB kept him "hidden" for this season. But if Bogusz didn't get a game last season then I'm fairly sure James wouldn't have, don't forget James hadn't broken out at that point..all the good stuff came after.

Agree re Pablo, Costa though left footed is a right winger at his best.

The interesting thing about Bogusz is when we bought him he was "for the U23's to start with breaking into the first team squad by the end of the season"..The same was said about Mujica..I think he's lined up to play first team football at some point next season .

That first game line up is going to be interesting, Roofe or Bamford? Pablo at 10 and if not then Pablo or Costa? Beradi or White? (Beradi outstanding today) Dallas has made a case to start will that be left back or right back?

Lots of good players vying for position and you want to be in that first team because it's usually only an injury that gets you back in.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Wonderful strike from the kid

Brilliant work from Jack Harrison too :-D
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

His movement was excellent coming into the box. Reminded me a bit of... Lampard in his pomp.

Clearly something we've been working on.

He'll be a good option at 10 or the Klich role if feel. Think the physicality will be a step up for him. Looks a bug lad, but didn't cope well with the garden stuff.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Genghers wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:58 am His movement was excellent coming into the box. Reminded me a bit of... Lampard in his pomp.

Clearly something we've been working on.

He'll be a good option at 10 or the Klich role if feel. Think the physicality will be a step up for him. Looks a bug lad, but didn't cope well with the garden stuff.
The physical side of things could definitely be an issue. With his size he will be used to being able to 'bully' opposition players in U16s or U18s but that part of his game might not be anywhere near as effective when playing against people as strong, or stronger, than him.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

KP needs to ask Bogusz how to do that.

Its a shame MB wont give him a chance preferring Dallas out of position.

Great free kick.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.06.10.png
hector

Post by hector »

good.... maybe he will get a game soon, so we can see what he is all about..
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

Bogusz getting a good deal of high praise by all accounts for his performance with the Polish U21 team in their win over Estonia last week. He scored two good goals for them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fg7KtZQyg
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Boo Radley wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:43 pm Bogusz getting a good deal of high praise by all accounts for his performance with the Polish U21 team in their win over Estonia last week. He scored two good goals for them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fg7KtZQyg
U-23's playing today. I think we get You Tube coverage. Hopefully get to see him play
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Did Bogusz leave already? Seems like everyone else is playing for the 23's today except him (McCalmont, Gotts, Stevens)
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:37 pm Did Bogusz leave already? Seems like everyone else is playing for the 23's today except him (McCalmont, Gotts, Stevens)
Au contraire, as he’s left out of the squad tonight he’ll be in the senior squad on Wednesday for the Hull game. Would like to see get some playing time - maybe if we’re in a commanding position he may get a run.