ZeLuis

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

ZeLuis

Post by whiteswan »

Reports in Moscow suggest Leeds United have made a 10.5m bid for Spartak Moskow's striker ZeLuis :shock: Anyone else heard anything about this?
gessa

Re: ZeLuis

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:53 pm Reports in Moscow suggest Leeds United have made a 10.5m bid for Spartak Moskow's striker ZeLuis :shock: Anyone else heard anything about this?

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 93d3f597d1
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Doesn't seem likely or even sensible..Unless Bamford is done for the season
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Thanks ges, missed that when I was having my coffee this morning....houndie can be very distracting when he keeps pawing the tablet to get my attention :)
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:35 pm Thanks ges, missed that when I was having my coffee this morning....houndie can be very distracting when he keeps pawing the tablet to get my attention :)
My wife says that about me.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

gessa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:37 pm My wife says that about me.
I hear your doghouse is smaller than BB's shed
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
gessa

Post by gessa »

faaip wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:18 pm I hear your doghouse is smaller than BB's shed

Less comfortable too.