Leeds v Norwich Tickets 2nd Feb

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Leeds v Norwich Tickets 2nd Feb

Post by IrishWhite99 »

Evening lads and lasses,

Booked flights and accommodation for the Norwich game last month but missed out on tickets by 20 minutes a couple weeks ago. Gutted. Now I’m looking for 2 tickets for the game, wondering if anyone has spares for sale or has two season tickets I could borrow if you can’t make the game. Will pay very good money given the situation.

Kind Regards. ALAW
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds v Norwich Tickets 2nd Feb

Post by joelufc20 »

Join the club mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

good luck on that mate....it has all become harder for us non local fans sadly
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @Simonlev99

Post by LevLeeds »

IrishWhite99 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:34 pm Evening lads and lasses,

Booked flights and accommodation for the Norwich game last month but missed out on tickets by 20 minutes a couple weeks ago. Gutted. Now I’m looking for 2 tickets for the game, wondering if anyone has spares for sale or has two season tickets I could borrow if you can’t make the game. Will pay very good money given the situation.

Kind Regards. ALAW
Where in Ireland are you mate? Just moved from Bahrain to Dublin. Bit of transformation. 1,,, Its Fooking FREEEZING!!!!!! :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Only championship game I'm missing this season hopefully :(
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by IrishWhite99 »

Thanks for the replies lads. Tickets are like golddust, just hope I stumble across two between now and kick off as the old man and I haven’t been over since Rotherham at home because I work weekends. If anybody here has two for sale, pm me. Cheers
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by IrishWhite99 »

LevLeeds wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm Where in Ireland are you mate? Just moved from Bahrain to Dublin. Bit of transformation. 1,,, Its Fooking FREEEZING!!!!!! :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:
I live in Dublin mate. Yeah January and February are by far the coldest months of the year. Where are you based yourself?
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by LevLeeds »

IrishWhite99 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:58 pm I live in Dublin mate. Yeah January and February are by far the coldest months of the year. Where are you based yourself?
North Side buddy, Raheny. Great little spot tbh. Love it. How about ya self?
gessa

Post by gessa »

LevLeeds wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm Where in Ireland are you mate? Just moved from Bahrain to Dublin. Bit of transformation. 1,,, Its Fooking FREEEZING!!!!!! :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:

Out of the frying pan, into the fridge.
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by LevLeeds »

gessa wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 pm Out of the frying pan, into the fridge.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by IrishWhite99 »

LevLeeds wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm North Side buddy, Raheny. Great little spot tbh. Love it. How about ya self?
Ye Raheny’s one of the nicest areas of the Northside. From Harold’s Cross on the Southside myself. Are you from Leeds mate?
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by LevLeeds »

IrishWhite99 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:16 pm Ye Raheny’s one of the nicest areas of the Northside. From Harold’s Cross on the Southside myself. Are you from Leeds mate?
Okay nice, not far from the Teeling distillery then!? No buddy, from Derby originally. So it was hilarious with all the spy-gate crap. Derby fans have a HUGE hatred towards Leeds. Dates back to Cloughie and Revie obviously, I like to be a black sheep though, so strayed. :lol: :lol:
gessa

Post by gessa »

LevLeeds wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:25 pm Okay nice, not far from the Teeling distillery then!? No buddy, from Derby originally. So it was hilarious with all the spy-gate crap. Derby fans have a HUGE hatred towards Leeds. Dates back to Cloughie and Revie obviously, I like to be a black sheep though, so strayed. :lol: :lol:

I'm in Matlock for a couple of nights, surrounded by the sh!theads.
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by LevLeeds »

gessa wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:30 pm I'm in Matlock for a couple of nights, surrounded by the sh!theads.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Inbreds round that way!!
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by IrishWhite99 »

LevLeeds wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:25 pm Okay nice, not far from the Teeling distillery then!? No buddy, from Derby originally. So it was hilarious with all the spy-gate crap. Derby fans have a HUGE hatred towards Leeds. Dates back to Cloughie and Revie obviously, I like to be a black sheep though, so strayed. :lol: :lol:
Yeah about 10 minutes from Teelings. Spy-Gate is starting to get really old now, Frankie and Derby have done enough crying. I reckon a large fine and a change in law will be the only outcome. A touchline ban for Bielsa is a possibility but a points deduction is completely absurd.
LevLeeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by LevLeeds »

Yeh,,,,,,, :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If ya ever in town for a game, lemme know. I hear Buskers always shows the Leeds games but yet to go down and see......... :tup:
IrishWhite99
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by IrishWhite99 »

LevLeeds wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 am Yeh,,,,,,, :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If ya ever in town for a game, lemme know. I hear Buskers always shows the Leeds games but yet to go down and see......... :tup:
Will do. I’ve been to Buskers for a couple of the games this season, they have the midweek ones live most of the time with the ‘Red Button’ whereas other places don’t. Nice sports bar with a decent atmosphere for the game, you should pop down sometime.