Well Frankie.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Well Frankie.....

Post by 1964white »

You tactical genius sort out this mess or else you lose your job :lol:

Southampton reserves 2-0 Frankie's shower
1964white

Re: Well Frankie.....

Post by 1964white »

Oh dear

2-2
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Last thing I want is another 30 minutes of this!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Extra-time is great for Frankie's boys :o
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Derby fans singing......'we all hate Leeds scum' :roflmao:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Interesting that Derby's 3 best players (Mount, Tomori and Wilson) are all loanees. Frank having to get favours in from his mates. Whilst at Leeds Bielsa improves our players so much that they outshine the loanees.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

weasel wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 pm Interesting that Derby's 3 best players (Mount, Tomori and Wilson) are all loanees. Frank having to get favours in from his mates. Whilst at Leeds Bielsa improves our players so much that they outshine the loanees.
We've been in that position before and come the end of the season you have to start all over again.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Ah well Sky can go back to creaming their pants over Frank again now. Wonder if MB will be mentioned in any interview....
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Maybe a hop, skip and a jump over the ethical line -

On 23 September 2001, Lampard, along with three other Chelsea players was fined two weeks wages by the club for his behaviour whilst on a drinking binge on 12 September. Lampard and the others had abused American tourists at a Heathrow hotel, just 24 hours after the 11 September attacks. A hotel manager stated "they were utterly disgusting. They just didn't seem to care about what had happened".
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 pm Interesting that Derby's 3 best players (Mount, Tomori and Wilson) are all loanees. Frank having to get favours in from his mates. Whilst at Leeds Bielsa improves our players so much that they outshine the loanees.
Indeed Weasel :tup:

Derby's best players looked poor against Bielsa's boys
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Like Wagner and his team of loans or Fergie only loaning out to his mates or his relatives. The loan system stinks.

Fat Frank will just get a next batch of loanees next season anyway.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

weasel wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:38 pm Maybe a hop, skip and a jump over the ethical line -

On 23 September 2001, Lampard, along with three other Chelsea players was fined two weeks wages by the club for his behaviour whilst on a drinking binge on 12 September. Lampard and the others had abused American tourists at a Heathrow hotel, just 24 hours after the 11 September attacks. A hotel manager stated "they were utterly disgusting. They just didn't seem to care about what had happened".
Not forgetting the Aiya Napa sex tape and cheating on his pregnant girlfriend amongst other things.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Frank basically said "everyone will be laughing at Bielsa, we all do that behind closed doors".

I'm not so sure about that Frank, if there was nothing special about Bielsas presentations why do people travel across the world to watch them and speak to him?

Antonio Conte was spotted at one of the Bielsa talks.

Zidane.

Pep

Poch

Simeone

You even admitted you have his book, bet he doesnt have yours.

To say that one of the most respected minds in football will basically be a laughing stock, silly boy Frank.

Thats a man who knows he has been schooled and is basically "erm yeah yeah but i can do that i can i can".

You can bet your bottom dollar that if Frank was asked to give a similar talk about us he couldn't.

Everyone knows Bielsa is one of footballs great thinkers, dont try and belittle him Frank, you wont win (again).
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:21 am Frank basically said "everyone will be laughing at Bielsa, we all do that behind closed doors".
Perhaps him and his little Brexit hall of fame club consisting of hypocritical journalists, wife beaters, racists, tax avoiders and dodgy uncle will, but the winners and legends will continue to respect and admire him. :tup:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

If I were a Derby fan I would be asking why Lampard picked a strong team for a cup tie before playing Leeds, and then after losing to Leeds again picked a strong team for the replay thus jeopardising their chances of promotion.
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

weasel wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:56 am If I were a Derby fan I would be asking why Lampard picked a strong team for a cup tie before playing Leeds, and then after losing to Leeds again picked a strong team for the replay thus jeopardising their chances of promotion.
Yep cause his piss weak, where as the loco can play some under 23's into his team and easily adapt to our style of play and formation. He has the noese of when a player is ready and the amount of time his capable of playing, perfect example was Jack Clarke fans were saying why isn't he starting? but as we saw vs the Rams cramps started to affect him in the 2nd half..... Hence why Biesla is astute at bringing kids through and get the best out of them even if it's for 45 minutes, Lampard would have no idea his only in Managerial cause of his name as a player.

I stand to be corrected here but why isn't Lampard apologising for false accusations of the Spy guy cutting through the fence with pliers as I'm sure that's what Lampard originally said when I heard his interview just after our game, this did not happen and he should apologise for false accusations.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

leedsmad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 amI stand to be corrected here but why isn't Lampard apologising for false accusations of the Spy guy cutting through the fence with pliers as I'm sure that's what Lampard originally said when I heard his interview just after our game, this did not happen and he should apologise for false accusations.
Because then saint Frank and his moral ethics would have to publicly admit he lied. It will all come out in the open when the investigation is finished anyway.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Advantage gained from spying: Possibly knowledge that set piece taker Wilson wasn't playing 1 day before the match.

Bielsa press conference on Monday 4 days before the match - Tells everyone Douglas, our set piece taker, is definitely out. Also mentions that Hernandez, our 2nd set piece taker, is possibly out and even goes as far as to say who will place, Tyler Roberts, if Hernandez is injured.

So in effect outlines tactics, team selection and likely set piece takers 4 days before the match. What it shows is that Bielsa knows every team spies on others so he doesn't keep things secret. It also shows that if Lampard wants to use 'spygate' as an excuse then it is pathetic as at best Bielsa gained knowledge 1 day before the match that was the same as he had told Lampard 4 days before the match.

Also with the amount of details Bielsa compiles about the opposition it wouldn't have even mattered as once teamsheets were submitted prior to the match Bielsa would still have enough time to update instructions to the Leeds players as he would have everything at hand (i.e. strengths and weaknesses of whoever replaced Wilson, who would be taking set pieces etc). Even if it could be argued that we could have learnt Derby's tactics it is again irrelevant as Bielsa has prepared for 2 or 3 different formations and again as soon as he saw the teamsheet he would be able to work out what formation they were playing.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:56 am If I were a Derby fan I would be asking why Lampard picked a strong team for a cup tie before playing Leeds, and then after losing to Leeds again picked a strong team for the replay thus jeopardising their chances of promotion.
I'll be asking Frankie similar questions when the Derby board show him the door :lol: