Spying Accusation - EFL Verdict

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

Re: Spying Accusation !!!

Post by gessa »

Hope anyone going to Stoke will be buying a pair of Binoculars to watch the game.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Wonder if Derby will start coming out to this in their home games
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Is that Cibicki in the background
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxRVMzkQ3hE

The name is Bielsa..Marcello James Bielsa.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Newport white
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Newport white »

This goes on everyday!! If say the likes of Rotherham or Wigan got found out it wouldn’t make the news, END OF !!!!!!!
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

THe Spy who loved me... Nobody does it better.
Bielsa you're the best.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Best yet...
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Decent article here exposing double standards and hypocrisy.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/art ... proportion
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Gary Neville to the rescue
Gary Neville, former Manchester United player and England assistant coach, has criticised the press for taking the moral high ground in the debate, recalling times when journalists would send spies to watch England train at international tournaments and publish tactics, effectively doing the opposition's preparation for them.

Many journalists have been vocal about their disapproval of Bielsa's tactics, but Neville used the Times' Henry Winter as an example.

Winter tweeted: "Marcelo Bielsa is a great coach, with many disciples amongst modern managers, but sending spies to opposition training shows a complete lack of respect for his peers. LMA [League Managers' Association] needs to respond to this, let alone FA and EFL."

Neville took issue with this, saying: "Surely sending spies daily to climb fences [or] hide in bathrooms with windows overlooking the training pitch to watch England sessions and disclosing your own countries team and tactics would be worse. No?"

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Good to see some of the pundits arent just jumping on the hysterical bandwagon (i knew Gary wouldn't let us down :love: )

Also Jon Walters
And Michael Owen.
Good on them calling out the hypocrisy.

Everyone knows its gone on before and worse as Jon Walters says.

Fergie used to do it, Jose to, common knowledge you just have to Google it.

So for Frank to say "nope never happened to my knowledge".

Rubbish Frank, if Jon Walters and Owen knew of it you did to and you know it.

AVB, that was his job at Chelsea! !!!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Post by gessa »

Cjay wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 pm Good to see some of the pundits arent just jumping on the hysterical bandwagon (i knew Gary wouldn't let us down :love: )

Also Jon Walters
And Michael Owen.

The Chelsea Lampard played for. Erm
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 pm Ok. Anyone can look anyone up on the internet these days. Games are readily available to view etc. FFS why would we need to send someone to spy on an opponent in training? Makes no sense. :bear:
I don't understand it either bb....we just don't need to do that. It's just giving us unwanted attention
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm Listening to Sky at the moment 10.15 pm... jeez talk about trying to hang draw and quarter Bielsa. :bear:
Typical sky bb. They've got no news to report so they just bang on and on about the same thing. I do think it was unfortunate that this particular game was televised.....bet sky couldn't believe their luck....
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 pm Good to see some of the pundits arent just jumping on the hysterical bandwagon (i knew Gary wouldn't let us down :love: )

Also Jon Walters
And Michael Owen.

The same Lampard who was at Chelsea when Mourinho hid in the laundry to deceive a UEFA ban.

The same Lampard who laughed at Americans stranded at the airport the day after 9/11.

Surely that can't be the same Lampard bleating about morals? :duno:
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Lampard is a bleating w**ker. AVB headed up the Opposition Observation Dept at Chelsea under Jose, and admitted going incognito to different trainig grounds to compile dossiers on other teams. The same Chelsea fat Frank played for. oh, and lets not get started on his unwavering support for John 'hide your wives/girlfriends' Terry. Or that uncle Harry took bungs. Hypocrite as well as a shite manager!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 pm Typical sky bb. They've got no news to report so they just bang on and on about the same thing. I do think it was unfortunate that this particular game was televised.....bet sky couldn't believe their luck....
Let's face it if Derby had have been the ones spying they would have been praising Lampard and saying how he was leaving no stone unturned to try to get an advantage.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Can't understand why he didn't just fly a drone around.🤔
You can also get some canny shots of how the opposition leeks are doing and how the enemys birds are flying win win
gessa

Post by gessa »

lufc1304 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:52 pm Lampard is a bleating w**ker. AVB headed up the Opposition Observation Dept at Chelsea under Jose, and admitted going incognito to different trainig grounds to compile dossiers on other teams. The same Chelsea fat Frank played for. oh, and lets not get started on his unwavering support for John 'hide your wives/girlfriends' Terry. Or that uncle Harry took bungs. Hypocrite as well as a shite manager!
2 things that really grate about this, Sky, Talk shite and most of the media going overboard about this. Secondly, the hypocrisy of Lampard, he really came over as a spoilt brat, sulking as he has been totally outplayed by us on both occasions this season.
gessa

Post by gessa »

liggy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:07 pm Can't understand why he didn't just fly a drone around.🤔
You can also get some canny shots of how the opposition leeks are doing and how the enemys birds are flying win win
Perhaps you coyld offer the services of one of your flyers liggy. :)

Good to see you back. :tup: