Shack attack!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Shack attack!

Post by paddy parrott »

Having listened to Mr. Beisla every week since Season started and saw some games this season I have been contemplating one or two of his young players at his disposal this season. Chances have been coming for a few starlets if only recently. Though having missed out on yesterday 's game one thing I noticed is the consistent and regular comments on Jamie Shackleton and have been as impressed as many others on this kid. Could he be the missing link?.. giving Saiz 's departure and let's just say one or two midfield / wide means mixed form.
This kid is 19 going on 20 and has been a revelation and I both will him well and hope he fulfills this potential.
Thoughts fellows?
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Re: Shack attack!

Post by leic white 63 »

paddy parrott wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:51 pm Having listened to Mr. Beisla every week since Season started and saw some games this season I have been contemplating one or two of his young players at his disposal this season. Chances have been coming for a few starlets if only recently. Though having missed out on yesterday 's game one thing I noticed is the consistent and regular comments on Jamie Shackleton and have been as impressed as many others on this kid. Could he be the missing link?.. giving Saiz 's departure and let's just say one or two midfield / wide means mixed form.
This kid is 19 going on 20 and has been a revelation and I both will him well and hope he fulfills this potential.
Thoughts fellows?
the kids got huge potential. looks very composed on the ball just like our jack the lad . very impressed. future stars , hopefully in a leeds shirt for a long time to come.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I have misgivings about Saiz' departure too Paddy.
Good call about Jamie - agree 100%
Also about Jack.
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

I saw Shakatak last NY's eve!

Rubbish!
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Never liked you as Mr. Bond either couldn't take you seriously. 😀
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

I will scare the living daylights out of you if you aint careful!
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains