Who is going to Saturdays game?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

Re: Who is going to Saturdays game?

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 pmReveal ;-)

I'll give the lady a chance to put her side. :)
gessa

Post by gessa »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:34 am I used to have my season ticket seat on row II which was 9 rows from the front, it was great in a way because you could hear the players shouting and give the linesman “advice” with some of his decisions but a certain evening in September 2000 against AC Milan was the day we decided that the following season we’d move further back. I’m sure most of us will remember it absolutely poured it down all game and Lee Bowyers speculative strike late on slipped through the hands of Dida their highly rated Brazilian keeper to give us a 1-0 victory. I was soaked to the skin but the result made it worthwhile...
My season ticket was in the ESU, but for some reason which I can't remember we had to move for that game, Barcelona too. The game you're on about, was just after a shock defeat at home to newly promoted Ipswich, we were dreading the game in a way after that performance, arrived at the seat about 5 minutes before ko after a nightmare journey, that goal really lifted the spirits, ready for the long haul home. Matteo was superb that game, playing out of position.
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by patlufc »

1964white wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 pm I'll have to behave then young lady :lol: Is Pat back in the kop too ?
Yes I'm back on the Kop :)
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

patlufc wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:23 pm Yes I'm back on the Kop :)
Nice one Pat, good to see you posting on here again

See you on Saturday :tup:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 pmReveal ;-)
Ticket got accepted, turnstile started to open and then stopped. Tried the ticket again and it said it had already been used so couldn't get through!! Had to go to a certain steward along with loads of others who it had happened to and she did a manual override :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

I'll be there...
Dalton, you're better going to the Peacock or Billys for a pint or two straight after the match.. you'll easily get a taxi or a bus into Town. There's even a phone in Billys that's direct to a taxi firm.
Last edited by Haighy on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:10 pm Ticket got accepted, turnstile started to open and then stopped. Tried the ticket again and it said it had already been used so couldn't get through!! Had to go to a certain steward along with loads of others who it had happened to and she did a manual override :roll: :bear:
I know you can't use the ticket again if the turnstiles jam as the ticket computer has already validated your ticket, seen it happen to several fans over the years young lady. You're not the first & won't be the last if that saves you from the embarrassment of it all
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Quite a number of fans going from MOT then

I hope to read some good match reports/ratings with your MOTM as long as it's not Dallas :lol:

Seriously I just hope our makeshift defence stands up to the test so it would be nice if Dallas & those around him put in a competent performance
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

1964white wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:31 pm Quite a number of fans going from MOT then

I hope to read some good match reports/ratings with your MOTM as long as it's not Dallas :lol:

Seriously I just hope our makeshift defence stands up to the test so it would be nice if Dallas & those around him put in a competent performance
Dallas is SHITE... imo.