England vs Croatia

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

England vs Croatia

Post by Norm »

Was that a little revenge for our WC semi-final exit? I don't suppose it matters but it was nice to see England win again after that excellent win over the Spaniards last time out.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: England vs Croatia

Post by whiteswan »

It was a great game of footy Norm. England played some lovely stuff especially in the first half and should have had 3 or four goals by half time. Yes, nice to see them win
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: England vs Croatia

Post by Norm »

whiteswan wrote:

It was a great game of footy Norm. England played some lovely stuff especially in the first half and should have had 3 or four goals by half time. Yes, nice to see them win
I'm disappointed the match wasn't on TV over here Swan - unless it was and I missed it but I get most channels over here and I didn't see any mention. It'll be interesting to have an annual competition instead of largely meaningless 'friendlies' - we'll have to see how it plays out in practice.