England vs Croatia

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

England vs Croatia

Post by Norm » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Was that a little revenge for our WC semi-final exit? I don't suppose it matters but it was nice to see England win again after that excellent win over the Spaniards last time out.

whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Re: England vs Croatia

Post by whiteswan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 pm

It was a great game of footy Norm. England played some lovely stuff especially in the first half and should have had 3 or four goals by half time. Yes, nice to see them win

Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: England vs Croatia

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:45 pm

whiteswan wrote:

It was a great game of footy Norm. England played some lovely stuff especially in the first half and should have had 3 or four goals by half time. Yes, nice to see them win
I'm disappointed the match wasn't on TV over here Swan - unless it was and I missed it but I get most channels over here and I didn't see any mention. It'll be interesting to have an annual competition instead of largely meaningless 'friendlies' - we'll have to see how it plays out in practice.