Andrea Radrizzani

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Andrea Radrizzani

Post by The Subhuman »

Rads was in SF last night (Well Santa Clara which is masquerading for SF right now) watching our benefactors wipe the floor with my beloved Raiders ...( The second worst team before the game slaughtering the worst team with their number 3 QB)

https://twitter.com/andrearadri

sorry no idea how to embed a tweet

Yes I did sit up from 12.30 AM til giving up at 3 AM
Last edited by The Subhuman on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Andrea Radrizzani

Post by 1964white »

So you are in California Faaip or was your post referring to Radz ?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Rads ..obs
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I don't own a passport
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

faaip wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:41 pm Rads was in SF last night (Well Santa Clara which is masquerading for SF right now) watching our benefactors wipe the floor with my beloved Raiders ...( The second worst team before the game slaughtering the worst team with their number 3 QB)

Watched the first 1/4 then ;-)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Managed to get to HT, started the second ..it got worse then I gave up. ...Think Leeds under Bates ...then think much much worse. That's what Gruden is doing to my team. I'm still in grief over Mack....
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

Most of us have no idea who that lot are!!!
Such a slow game to me
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

faaip wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:41 pm Rads was in SF last night (Well Santa Clara which is masquerading for SF right now) watching our benefactors wipe the floor with my beloved Raiders ...( The second worst team before the game slaughtering the worst team with their number 3 QB)

Faaip - did you go and see the Raiders when they were at Wembley last month ? ...........I guess the opportunity to see them on the doorstep doesn't come round very often.
Albeit the only American football game I've ever seen live was the LA Raiders at Wembley (v the New Orleans Saints) back in 1990
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

34 - 3. Sorry faaip but the 49ers are my team. I fell in love with the place in the 80's and always like to see them do well. ( maybe not so well against your raiders) I don't understand the game though, but I have tried to watch before.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:31 pm Faaip - did you go and see the Raiders when they were at Wembley last month ? ...........I guess the opportunity to see them on the doorstep doesn't come round very often.
Albeit the only American football game I've ever seen live was the LA Raiders at Wembley (v the New Orleans Saints) back in 1990
Couldn't afford to go I'm afraid. Tickets to these things and gigs are well out of my budget now...
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

faaip wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:42 pm Couldn't afford to go I'm afraid. Tickets to these things and gigs are well out of my budget now...
:( Yep, the cost of tickets to things these days is ridiculous, often pricing out genuine (sports, music etc..) fans
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

I'm a big Patriots fan, I've been watching the NFL since '86.
I finally got to see them at Wembley about 7 years ago.
It's on my bucket list to go and see them at Gillette Stadium.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:19 pm I don't own a passport
Mine's invalid & I won't be renewing it
LUFC_BOS
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by LUFC_BOS »

Faaip, you have 5 first round draft picks coming your way and a good enough head coach. I would hang in there. Vegas will be an interesting place to play.

Chilli , welcome to Patriot Nation. Have come through the bad and lately good times.

MOT
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

faaip wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:00 pm Managed to get to HT, started the second ..it got worse then I gave up. ...Think Leeds under Bates ...then think much much worse. That's what Gruden is doing to my team. I'm still in grief over Mack....
Didn’t know bad that bad existed, I’ll have to reassess my reference points.