agggghhhhhhh

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

agggghhhhhhh

Post by The Subhuman »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGJHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: agggghhhhhhh

Post by The Subhuman »

Apologies had to get that out of my system, just been reading other threads here and I wanted to scream, typed out and erased 20 replies.......I'm just speechless and struggling to put into words appropriate arguments. Which is most unlike me.

Maybe I'll feel calmer later....
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Song for Kalvin Phillips btw

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

I had the same reaction when i saw the starting line up on Saturday :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

care to spill the beans as to what threads were winding you up?
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

You are usually so calm and concise faaip.....
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Dalton wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 pm care to spill the beans as to what threads were winding you up?
All of them ...well most of the recent stuff...
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 pm I had the same reaction when i saw the starting line up on Saturday :)
For what it's worth I'd not have started Pablo or Roofe, I probably would have started Beradi and Dallas where they ended up after 10 minutes, but a goal that early with their main aerial threat not attracting any attention from either of our CB was almost impossible to predict and probably would have happened whomever we started at FB. ...

I wouldn't have started Phillips either I just think Forshaw is better suited and a better player but I realise I'm alone there and MB knows what he's doing more than I do.

I do dream of a Forshaw/Klich/Saiz spine though
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 pm I had the same reaction when i saw the starting line up on Saturday :)
Funny how we agree on this one Cjay

I spat my beer out when someone read out the team before the game :shock: :beer: :beers: :shock:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:14 pm For what it's worth I'd not have started Pablo or Roofe, I probably would have started Beradi and Dallas where they ended up after 10 minutes, but a goal that early with their main aerial threat not attracting any attention from either of our CB was almost impossible to predict and probably would have happened whomever we started at FB. ...

I wouldn't have started Phillips either I just think Forshaw is better suited and a better player but I realise I'm alone there and MB knows what he's doing more than I do.

Oh dear Faaip

Had Saiz not continually lost the ball in vital areas our CB's wouldn't have been under so much pressure

Drop Phillips
:rol: :rol: :rol:

I dream of Forshaw replacing Saiz :sleep:

Oh & Clarke for Alioski, at least young Jack takes on defenders & dribbles round them
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

faaip wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:14 pm For what it's worth I'd not have started Pablo or Roofe, I probably would have started Beradi and Dallas where they ended up after 10 minutes, but a goal that early with their main aerial threat not attracting any attention from either of our CB was almost impossible to predict and probably would have happened whomever we started at FB. ...

Good post, apart from Philips, think he’s a good player, but Forshaw must be close to getting a chance at starting
Last edited by dezzy on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

We partially agree.

I wouldn't have started Roofe, think Roberts has done a decent job and earned the right to keep his place. I would have started Pablo just because we have missed him so much.

We are a team lacking height so no matter who we played outside of Jansson we have very little height, it was bound to be exposed eventually no matter who played.

Wouldnt have started Dallas at all, he is so average in his best position beggars belief to me how anyone can expect him to be better in an unnatural one.

Berardi and Ali imo were the right choices.

Not alone we do agree on Phillips.

Although he did well on Saturday tbf.

Like to see Hernandez, Klich and Forshaw myself as a spine but we probably need another winger for that to be possible.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:22 pm Funny how we agree on this one Cjay

I spat my beer out when someone read out the team before the game :shock: :beer: :beers: :shock:
Just hope it isnt repeated.

Dont like that Bielsa said he felt he started Dallas and Berardi on the wrong sides, wrong player not wrong side.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:00 pm Song for Kalvin Phillips btw

Aye lets put Kalvin behind bars because he's sh*te :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 pm
Not alone we do agree on Phillips.

Although he did well on Saturday tbf.
Not just the Rovers game, he's done well for much of the season

Contender for player of the season so far !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 pm Good post, apart from Philips, think he’s a good player,but Forshaw must be close to getting a chance at starting
Only at the expense of Saiz whom has been distinctly average for much of the season
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:50 pm Not just the Rovers game, he's done well for much of the season

Contender for player of the season so far !
But there is a difference between "well" and the unbelievable level of praise you and others online have given him.

If he was truly playing at the level that the praise suggests then he would be influencing games like Neves, Shelvey etc.

Imo he has had 1 or 2 truly good games, mainly average ones, and a few poor ones, which is basically the same as before.
Signed

King Cjay

dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm Only at the expense of Saiz whom has been distinctly average for much of the season
Average, I think not, seems to be getting a lot more attention from opposition, Freeing space for others, forshaw wouldn’t be my ideal attacking midfielder, more suited a little deeper than where Saiz plays.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 pm Average, I think not, seems to be getting a lot more attention from opposition, Freeing space for others, forshaw wouldn’t be my ideal attacking midfielder, more suited a little deeper than where Saiz plays.
Saiz is naturally much better when Pablo plays
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Cjay wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:58 pm But there is a difference between "well" and the unbelievable level of praise you and others online have given him.

If he was truly playing at the level that the praise suggests then he would be influencing games like Neves, Shelvey etc.

Imo he has had 1 or 2 truly good games, mainly average ones, and a few poor ones, which is basically the same as before.
Agree good player at this level, has the ability to blow hot and cold though.