West Brom away game - Sat 10th Nov - Help !!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

West Brom away game - Sat 10th Nov - Help !!

Post by Gurj »

If any Member who has been to two away games already ( prior to the Hull game ) and cannot make this game for whatever reason, I would be most grateful to borrow your membership number to apply for tickets for this match. I really want to be in the Leeds end for this and not the baggies end.

Ticket details have been released today and those Leeds fans who have been to two away matches (prior to Hull) are guaranteed tickets if they apply by this Sunday.

Thanks all
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Re: West Brom away game - Sat 10th Nov - Help !!

Post by leic white 63 »

if all else fails fella wait around the coaches when they arrive always a spare or two knocking about.
good luck.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Cheers mate, not a bad shout.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:45 pm if all else fails fella wait around the coaches when they arrive always a spare or two knocking about.
good luck.
Are you one of those touts that lurk around the coaches ;-)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:03 pm If any Member who has been to two away games already ( prior to the Hull game ) and cannot make this game for whatever reason, I would be most grateful to borrow your membership number to apply for tickets for this match. I really want to be in the Leeds end for this and not the baggies end.

Ticket details have been released today and those Leeds fans who have been to two away matches (prior to Hull) are guaranteed tickets if they apply by this Sunday.

Thanks all
See my pm Gurj
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

While on the subject of tickets for away games - if any of you know of a ticket going for spare for an away game because someone is unable to make to a game this season please let me know.
I'm happy to pay full price for it and we could meet beforehand to swap ticket for cash.
It's many years since I have been in the Leeds end for an away game, I've spent the last few years sitting with dickhead Ipswich fans and before that, Colchester and Southend in the dark days of League 1.
Any game from Nottingham southwards would be ideal.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

1964white wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 pm See my pm Gurj
Thanks Leon, have replied.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm While on the subject of tickets for away games - if any of you know of a ticket going for spare for an away game because someone is unable to make to a game this season please let me know.
I'm happy to pay full price for it and we could meet beforehand to swap ticket for cash.
It's many years since I have been in the Leeds end for an away game, I've spent the last few years sitting with dickhead Ipswich fans and before that, Colchester and Southend in the dark days of League 1.
Will do mate.

I know were you are coming from - sat in home ends too many times over the years and you just have to put up with all the crap they say about our team. Hated it. Thats why i finally became a member couple of years ago and had some fantastic experiences since at places such as St James Park when Wood scored last minute equaliser and at Anfield at the Kop when Roofey came so close when hitting the bar at the end we were sitting in. Nothing beats being in leeds end away from home.
Blackburn on Saturday will be special for the ones attending !
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Gurj wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm Will do mate.

I know were you are coming from - sat in home ends too many times over the years and you just have to put up with all the crap they say about our team. Hated it. Thats why i finally became a member couple of years ago and had some fantastic experiences since at places such as St James Park when Wood scored last minute equaliser and at Anfield at the Kop when Roofey came so close when hitting the bar at the end we were sitting in. Nothing beats being in leeds end away from home.
Enjoy Saturday Gurj it will be awesome if we win
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm Will do mate.

Bang on Gurj

Nothing beats live football imo!

Caught the bug in 1964 & it's been with me ever since
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

Gurj wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:56 pm Cheers mate, not a bad shout.
i dont do many away games these days mate however its tried and tested and i can honestly say its never failed me. only downer you can miss valuable supping time.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm While on the subject of tickets for away games - if any of you know of a ticket going for spare for an away game because someone is unable to make to a game this season please let me know.
I've been to Portman Road three times and had to sit with the 'said' Ipswich fans Chilli. It's not a pleasant experience and to make matters worse, we lost all three games :( and unfortunately, living just a few miles away I come across loads of tractor boys but funnily enough, quite a lot of Leeds fans as well :)
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:45 pm I've been to Portman Road three times and had to sit with the 'said' Ipswich fans Chilli. It's not a pleasant experience and to make matters worse, we lost all three games :( and unfortunately, living just a few miles away I come across loads of tractor boys but funnily enough, quite a lot of Leeds fans as well :)
Swannie
Last season I sat in front of a family with a Yorkshire accent yet they were Ipswich fans! I couldn't believe it. The girl of the family was moaning that we only have one song when singing 'We all love Leeds' and other ridiculous comments. It really wound me up.
I hate sitting with home fans but it's that or nothing these days.
Hopefully we'll already be promoted by the time we play them on the last day.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

And yes there are loads of Leeds fans down here. There's three where I work. The Essex Whites are based at West Bergholt near Colchester and run a minibus to every home game. The Suffolk Whites do the same from Bury St Edmunds
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 pm And yes there are loads of Leeds fans down here. There's three where I work. The Essex Whites are based at West Bergholt near Colchester and run a minibus to every home game. The Suffolk Whites do the same from Bury St Edmunds
Yes I've seen their coaches in the coach park

Great support from the Essex/Suffolk lads & lassies