2018 WORLD CUP FINAL - FRANCE v CROATIA

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Re: 2018 WORLD CUP

Post by hector »

I think the Froggies will do it again...
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

hector wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm You even replied on this thread 19 minutes after I posted it

:roll: :roll:
Just checking..it was you who banned me for ONE day ???

Is my avatar to your liking now...or which one would you like me to post ??
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
hector

Post by hector »

Yes it was me, and it was only for a day to see if you would come back as the old Ronan whom it was a pleasure to post and trade banter with,or the new Ronan who receives warnings and bans...

Nowt wrong with your avatar now, thank you.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

hector wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm Yes it was me, and it was only for a day to see if you would come back as the old Ronan whom it was a pleasure to post and trade banter with,or the new Ronan who receives warnings and bans...

Nowt wrong with your avatar now, thank you.
I take it you are God now.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I didn't see BB getting banned for calling me a sad ba***rd.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I saw myself getting banned for using someone's avatar .....
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Ronan wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:31 pm I saw myself getting banned for using someone's avatar .....
For one day ffs !!!
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I saw myself getting banned for a month for posting in my native tongue.......tantamount to racism...but then you will know that via Adam...
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Re: 2018 WORLD CUP - England v Sweden

Post by Ronan »

BobHirst wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:57 am GIANT french fry on those Irish shoulders.
We on here had nothing to do with things gone by in the past. My ancestors were peasants who did what they were told, or else.
Why not have a 'nice' attitude and stop stirring it at every opportunity?
Oh, and respect Hector and change your avatar (not to mine :) )
And what is this all about ????
hector

Post by hector »

Oh dear, seems the new Ronan came back.....

perhaps a bit longer to cool off might work.??
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 am I think the winner will come from the France Belgium game, best 2 teams in the competition, have a feeling it is Belgium's turn.
Tend to agree with you ges, I've had a feeling that Belgium will win world cup since the start of the comp.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

whiteswan wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:44 pm Tend to agree with you ges, I've had a feeling that Belgium will win world cup since the start of the comp.
It's like the chap I was stood next to in the Gents after our win aganist Sweden who said "Well butt it's like this I don't minds you going through, but see I've got £20 on Belgium to win at 20-1."
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:39 pm It's like the chap I was stood next to in the Gents after our win aganist Sweden who said "Well butt it's like this I don't minds you going through, but see I've got £20 on Belgium to win at 20-1."
Don't have any money on Belgium Cat :) I really want England to win, but not sure if they're as good as Belgium, may not be as good as Croatia either...we will see on Wednesday....
Last edited by whiteswan on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I think England can do it - it's just there are 4 teams who've shown enough skill, gumption and received a good portion of luck who all start even for me.

May the best, or luckiest, win.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

France v Belgium

I suspect one of these two nations will win the World Cup Final although I've fancied Croatia from the start. Belgium are the most impressive team in the tournament, the way they brushed Brazil to one side was frightening !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Line-ups

France

Lloris
Pavard
Varane
Umtiti
Hernández
Kanté
Pogba
Mbappé
Griezmann
Matuidi
Giroud

Belgium

Courtois
Alderweireld
Kompany
Vertonghen
Witsel
Chadli
Dembélé
Fellaini
De Bruyne
Lukaku
Hazard E
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm France v Belgium

I suspect one of these two nations will win the World Cup Final although I've fancied Croatia from the start. Belgium are the most impressive team in the tournament, the way they brushed Brazil to one side was frightening !

I was very impressed with Croatia v Argentina but other than that they've been no better thsn us. Pretty poor against Russia. We've nothing to fear.
1964white

Re: 2018 WORLD CUP - FRANCE v BELGIUM

Post by 1964white »

What a terrific player Hazard is !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Another impressive start from the Belgians
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I was worried that we'd get an ultra-cautious semi-final despite the talents of the two teams, but the opening 20 minutes have been very entertaining and of high quality.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.