Not on the plane?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Not on the plane?

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

We knew ahead of time that several of the players wouldn't be going to Myanmar for personal or injury reasons. I wonder if we can read anything into some of the fringe players not going:

Wiedwald - obviously
Berardi - just missed the last 5 games
Sacko -
Cbicki -
O'Kane - Benefit of doubt, I think he might be injured.

On the other hand suggesting a future for those going: Lonnergan, Grot, Ekuban
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Re: Not on the plane?

Post by danhirons »

Does anything more need to be said about sacko?! Haha
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Other than looked good the last time he started on the right ?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

faaip wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:24 pm Other than looked good the last time he started on the right ?
He is simply not good enough to play at this level sorry. Distinct lack of footballing ability and should be shown the door asap.

Who was the promising performance against? Thought his last start was wolves when he got subbed at half time....
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

The game he came on as sub on the right and ripped the defence a new one. His last appearance was on the left against someone...I think he's coach-able and PH could make a player of him yet. I don't think TC had the coaching skills...

I'm higher on him than Grot/Ekuban because he has what you can't teach...speed
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

The goals for those interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ucLtkJf8w ... their striker Jose Mpandi might be worth a gamble. :lol:
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

faaip wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm The game he came on as sub on the right and ripped the defence a new one. His last appearance was on the left against someone...I think he's coach-able and PH could make a player of him yet. I don't think TC had the coaching skills...

I'm higher on him than Grot/Ekuban because he has what you can't teach...speed
I’d agree with this. I’m hoping if he does go it’s because someone/a f**king lot of better players are coming in. But I think as an option off the bench vs a tired back 4 is a dangerous tactic