SPORT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

SPORT

Post by Norm »

About 3 minutes ago I happened to observe the attendance on here asNORM and 56 guests.

A rhetorical question maybe but, are we that entertaining?

Of course we are - we're fighting, amongst ourselves, with no particular goal in mind except to destroy our perceived opponent(s).

Think about that please, because we're becoming a freak show.

It's now 23:41 CST, or 05:41 BST.

I sincerely hope (but do not expect) us to have ceased hostilities by the time I next log in, but please members, think about it.

Good Night Sleep Tight, hope the bugs don't bite.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: SPORT

Post by 1964white »

Not good Norm
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

TBF Norm even when we were sailing in calmer waters the guest numbers were high ..think it was over 100 on one quiet day
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Maybe faaip, but we're better than that, surely!
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

If you search google for “Leeds United Forum” this place appears very high in the rankings multiple times. I would have been a guest when first visiting as I was checking out the footie related on topic debates before deciding if I should join. The figures for this site show you “guests” on the entire forum rather than individual post. It might be that a certain post is appearing high in serps for a particular phrase or term?
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

faaip wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 am TBF Norm even when we were sailing in calmer waters the guest numbers were high ..think it was over 100 on one quiet day
Also until members log in they will show as guests so a few of the 'guests' may have been members simply reading the posts.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I think most of us stay logged in most of the time, I know I do. But yes I take your point
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"