The Script

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

The Script

Post by Clive »

The evil Victor Orta imposed a load of useless players on the club who are as bad as we've seen at Leeds.

Thomas did his best with them but in the end he had to go because he didn't have those useless players in the top six in February.

The talented Paul Heckingbottom, with his degree from Leeds Polytechnic, came into a very difficult situation with a squad full of useless players, but has introduced some highly talented youngsters. When he's allowed to bring in his own signings in the summer we'll be automatic promotion contenders.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: The Script

Post by Clive »

Can we all make sure we follow the script?

I know the fans of other clubs debate issues on their forums, but this is Leeds United and we all have to follow the Leeds United script.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Stop telling me what to think ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I just love The Script....especially Danny :love: ......loved him on The Voice....
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Clive wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:36 pm Can we all make sure we follow the script?

I know the fans of other clubs debate issues on their forums, but this is Leeds United and we all have to follow the Leeds United script.
You are the only one on this forum believing in your `wisdom` and expecting others to respect (lol...you mean: believe) that. :poo: :lol: :sleep:
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Sounds good! Finally an end to the constant hecky out posts!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 am Sounds good! Finally an end to the constant hecky out posts!
Now that would be good....I won't hold my breath !
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

1964white wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 am Now that would be good....I won't hold my breath !
:lol:
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

With how many times I've used the phrase "you couldn't write it" over the last 15 tears in conjunction with LUFC I'm pretty sure there is no script :lol:
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

They sacked a manager and brought in someone who seems worse, and we are supposed to just take it on the chin. Nobody believes this squad and coach can achieve promotion.
There Is Only One United.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

It's too early to judge Orta and label his signings useless. Saiz and Alioski looked great for a while when we were fully fit and things were going well. Some of the players he signed should have been in the U23's but got thrown into the first team out of necessity. Ekuban, Grot, Cibicki, De Bock haven't shown us much yet but they may get a preseason under their belt and have better second years.

Regardless of whether Heckingbottom is the right man for the job or not, he deserves a full year in the job, including a preseason where he can get the squad the way he wants it.

There's a lot to be optimistic for. A transfer window and a preseason for PH. 1st year signings finding their feet in a 2nd season. Highly touted youngsters (Viera, Clarke, Temenuzhkov). We have some good youngsters in the first team already: Viera, Pearce, O'Connor, Peacock, Shaugnessy, and more to follow.

We have much to be hopeful for.