Stick or Twist 2

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Stick or Twist 2

Post by weasel »

I am sure it does differ as when we signed the young Japanese player it looked like we wouldn't be able to get him a work permit but that he would get one in Spain. A lot of teams now seem to buy a young player and loan him out to another country straight away as he wouldn't qualify at that time for a work permit.

Brett Emerton I think was the Aussie we couldn't sign as a youth player.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Skip to 17:45 where he talks when he talks about face head and neck

Then watch the interview PH interview with the sound off starting at 5:07
and see how many of the non-verbal gestures and behaviours he makes
I liked the bit where he pulls his nose like pinocchio, or when he tries to loosen his
collar as though it were a noose.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

FFS

He talks a lot of sense

Pablo, Pontus & Bailey obviously like him, you can see that in their performances, three of our most consistent players of late

It's the other carthorses who need to up their game
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

I fail to see what's wrong, he was talking about having to cut out reckless tackles at the point in question (5:07) and I don't doubt for a minute he meant that and if he didn't then its not an issue is it? He didn't say anything controversial, does he feel under pressure, yes, who wouldn't in his position and situation with results not going your way.

Hit him with a stick when there is something to hit at if that's what you want but I'm sorry I see the video of spotting a liar is a non starter. I often scratch my neck in the same manner and I assure you it isn't when I am lying, its when I have an itch.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Richard wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:22 am I fail to see what's wrong, he was talking about having to cut out reckless tackles at the point in question (5:07) and I don't doubt for a minute he meant that and if he didn't then its not an issue is it? He didn't say anything controversial, does he feel under pressure, yes, who wouldn't in his position and situation with results not going your way.

Hit him with a stick when there is something to hit at if that's what you want but I'm sorry I see the video of spotting a liar is a non starter. I often scratch my neck in the same manner and I assure you it isn't when I am lying, its when I have an itch.
He has more ticks than a dog.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Twist...get rid !!!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......