Our support

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Our support

Post by beer belly bert »

A cold wet night in Fulham London , 400+ mile round trip for most , £35 per ticket , no away win since boxing day , 5000 Leeds fans turn up ,can the fools who are running the club not see the potential of this club , after 20 games played we were top of the championship average attendance table with 31, 703 per game , Sack Orta , employ a manager who knows what he is doing and knows what is required player wise and tactic , Then Radz can sit back and watch the club and attendances grow as well as his wallet , not fair that the loyal fans are been served up this sh1t week on week .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: our support

Post by Cjay »

Agreed.

Those who travel up and down the country deserve better then what Radz has allowed to happen this season, its a shame.

Not been mentioned yet but credit to those who went for the tribute to Chris and Kevin yesterday, i didnt know about it till after the game as Sky never mentioned it at all.

https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/9 ... 6137830400
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: our support

Post by 1964white »

Thanks Bert for posting up this topic, you beat me to it

Come on all tell us :

How loud were our fans last night ?

Not even the likes of the scum/scousers could match our passionate support after enduring fifteen years of sh*te

90 minutes of wonderful emotive songs

I think it was the 18th minute when all the Leeds fans turned their backs on the game. I doubt Sky showed it

"Turn your backs for Chris & Kev"

"We might be sh*te but still love Leeds"

"If Leeds score we're in the Thames"

plus the all the other legendary Leeds songs

No bare bottoms or Hecky out chants, just proper support for the club from our true fans
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Re: Our support

Post by rich_leeds64 »

We’ve always had unbelievable support particularly away from home and I think it was galvanised when we dropped from the PL to League 1 and it continues to get stronger and more defiant the worse we get. I’ve only been to a handful of aways this season due to changing circumstances but it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck bristle especially when we concede goals for fun and the chanting gets louder and longer.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

On the other side Fulham's support was like fans watching cricket at Lords, wave their happy clapper sticks & none a lot else

Nice people all the same, enjoyed a couple of conversations with some last night
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

also forgot to mention in the original post that it was also live on Sky sports as well ,
shame the club don't love the fans like the fans love the club .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Leeds fans showing their respect for Christopher & Kevin at Fulham

Turn your backs for Chris & Kev :whistle:

Screenshot 2018-04-05 at 13.08.53.png
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Well, best supporters , what else can one say.
Great attendances this season (inspired no doubt by many new players, early success, and Radz showing real intent by buying back Elland Road.)
Season ticket sales down for the new season it seems, after some reality checking after the ephoria and expectations early on in the season.
But if we can get 2-3 proven players in and keep hold of our best, I can see the fans comming in large numbers next season too...all depends on success, and
EARLY success (a good start to the season is vital...even if it didn`t hold what it promissed this season. But saved us from a relegation battle...)
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

1964white wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:12 pm Leeds fans showing their respect for Christopher & Kevin at Fulham

Turn your backs for Chris & Kev :whistle:

Screenshot 2018-04-05 at 13.08.53.png
Why are they turning their backs? What kind of show of respect is that?
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Clive wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:39 am Why are they turning their backs? What kind of show of respect is that?
Was only 9 but did our fans not turn there backs on the 1st leg as a way to express anger?

Think thats why they turned there backs vs Fulham.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom