Netherlands v England live on ITV tonight

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Netherlands v England live on ITV tonight

Post by 1964white »

Not sure many on here will be watching ?

Rhino's v Castleford for me :rugby:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Netherlands v England live on ITV tonight

Post by Ratscoot »

I’ll be watching the England game especially if Lewis gets a game
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
gessa

Post by gessa »

Ratscoot wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:01 pm I’ll be watching the England game especially if Lewis gets a game
Do we get more money?
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Lewis didn't play. Decent performance from England. We looked like a football team, which we so often haven't in the recent past.. I have to say though, this has to be the worst Dutch side in my living memory. Awful. Only a friendly, I know but we should have hammered them. They were so poor.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Durly wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 pm Lewis didn't play. Decent performance from England. We looked like a football team, which we so often haven't in the recent past.. I have to say though, this has to be the worst Dutch side in my living memory. Awful. Only a friendly, I know but we should have hammered them. They were so poor.
Only a friendly against a s**t team. I guess England just hasn`t got more to offer right now. Seeing new young faces is nice though. Still a big gap to the top nations, but maybe getting a bit better after years of the same old `wordbeaters` (Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard... believe Joe Hart belongs to that lot too). Maybe it`s a positive that there aren`t any outstanding players who have a guaranteed right to play. Pick on how they play and not past merits.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Durly wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 pm Lewis didn't play. Decent performance from England. We looked like a football team, which we so often haven't in the recent past.. I have to say though, this has to be the worst Dutch side in my living memory. Awful. Only a friendly, I know but we should have hammered them. They were so poor.
Didn't see it Durly as I was watching something much more exciting :)

I know the current Dutch team pale into insignificance in comparison to the Holland teams of yesteryear

Two poor nations I suspect whom have lost their greatness !
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Played well at times but this is really a poor Dutch side, proved by the fact one of their subs who they brought on to improve their threat was Babbel (ex-Liverpool) whose about 50 and wasn’t that good at for the Scousers :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

gessa wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:40 pm Do we get more money?
I think his Grandad does from Labrookes :lol: :lol:
gessa

Post by gessa »

Ratscoot wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:56 am I think his Grandad does from Labrookes :lol: :lol:
Read that, fair play to him.