Jack Clarke

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Jack Clarke

Post by Cjay »

Must be the next young player to get a chance this season.

After watching him today and before there is no reason we need ever see Hadi Sacko playing again.

Manchester City in recent years have been snapping up exceptional young talent, and they wanted Clarke, he turned them down for us.

Seen him play on both flanks now, equally comfortable on both sides, right footed but can use his left. Very quick, very positive, confident enough to take people on, but smart enough to know when to release the ball. two assists today.

Need to start using him this season imo, got nothing to lose.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Jack Clarke

Post by 1964white »

Looks a very decent prospect :tup:
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

He has already been promoted from the U18's to the U23's, so they are well aware of his talent. Personally, I think he needs to get a little bit stronger before he is used in the first team. I don't mind him being on the bench for a few games this season.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Elland back
Youth Team
Youth Team
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Elland back »

Jack is a great talent, but I don't feel he is physically ready for the Championship. He should perhaps get a couple of substitute roles before the end of the season.

A season long loan in the 2nd division will sort him out.
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

If they're good enough, they're old enough !!
Play him i say.. what is there to lose!!