the next influx of money ????

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

the next influx of money ????

Post by beer belly bert »

LUFC is 100% owned by Greenfield Investment Pte Ltd which is 100% owned by ASER Group Holding Pte Ltd which is 100% owned by Andrea Radrizzani.

Radz reckons he is already £100 million into Leeds so I cant see him throwing much more at it , unless we do have secret backers I cant see much more investment coming our way from the present regime , Don't think Radz is rich along the lines of the big prem owners or even Wolves so I think were now treading water again , on a positive we are in the best financial position we have been in for years though , but as Wolves are showing you need to spend to win .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: the next influx of money ????

Post by 1964white »

We'll need a bit of luck to exit the mess we're in at the moment Bert
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:11 pm We'll need a bit of luck to exit the mess we're in at the moment Bert
Or maybe just get some other daft club to take our usual manager from us and pay us. Considering that he had won 1 in 16 and was valued at £500k he must be worth at least £1m now as he has improved to 1 in 8.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Estimates put Radz net worth at between 300-500mil.

Cellino was 750m.

Still think Radz is a front man for bigger fish. Can hope anyway.

Maybe MC should have sold it to Dietrich Mateschitz a few years ago :(

According to Forbes he is worth $26billion . . .or another way . . . The richest man in Britain (if he was here).
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

I beleive Radz has owners behind him, we are heavily linked with Qatar.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

It doesn't matter who's behind him if the purse strings stay shut until sales of existing players produce cash, at which he seems to have hinted. He's hardly broke but seems not to appreciate the necessity of forking out for a good manager or getting in a full squad. He sounds disillusioned tbh, ranting at the players and criticising the ex-manager by apologising for employing him.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Norm wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 pm It doesn't matter who's behind him if the purse strings stay shut until sales of existing players produce cash, at which he seems to have hinted. He's hardly broke but seems not to appreciate the necessity of forking out for a good manager or getting in a full squad. He sounds disillusioned tbh, ranting at the players and criticising the ex-manager by apologising for employing him.
He's definitely got thinks to learn. I don't agree with a lot of his recent behaviour.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

Shields53 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm I beleive Radz has owners behind him, we are heavily linked with Qatar.
would love this to be true but every transfer and every penny has to be accounted for . the first sniff of any dodgy transfer money been used and the league will hammer us ,
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Would be nice to know what the reality is (then, maybe not). Radz could...lol...come forward and say: "Look, this I have invested so far, this has come in, this is the net loss. For next season I have this amount to invest (that is: net loss)."
I mean: he surely knows these figures...
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

I think that the huge influx of younger players is also an attempt to get round the Financial Fair Play rules. Obviously the signings are a lot cheaper than regular first team signings which has allowed us to sign so many. As such if say 3 or 4 made the grade, you add those to the existing squad and then you only need to make a couple of key signings to have a good team so you can concentrate all that season's transfer budget on the 2 key signings rather than having to sign 4 or 5 players for the same combined amount.
Azkal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Azkal »

Pretty sure all the cockroach agents would also love Radz to show the the width of his wallet, so they can plot accordingly how much more to massage the prices come the next transfer window.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Azkalwhite wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am Pretty sure all the cockroach agents would also love Radz to show the the width of his wallet, so they can plot accordingly how much more to massage the prices come the next transfer window.
Licenced cockroaches at that! When you look at some of the money made by them on the really big transfers, then, you see why even an average player commands an inflated price.

I would say clubs should cut out these middle men (and women), but I reckon every player probably has an agent now, who would argue their role is to protect their client getting ripped off by a club.

Possibly fair as many footballers are pretty thick - certainly in a business sense - but it's out of control.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.