Season given up on too soon?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jackinthebox
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Season given up on too soon?

Post by Jackinthebox »

He's not been here long enough to have given up, I'm not happy with the way things are though but I suppose in reality we're not good enough to go up.
:cry:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Jackinthebox wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 am He's not been here long enough to have given up, I'm not happy with the way things are though but I suppose in reality we're not good enough to go up.
:cry:
On current form we’re not good enough to stay in this league :cry:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

PH was a sign of giving up imo, no club serious about promotion appoint the bloke who has 1 win in 16.

Or who has taken only 27 points of the last 90 available.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

We gave up too late if anything. For anyone without rose tainted gasses it was obvious after the second good run ended by losing against lower positioned sides that we had fucked up.
We got a bit lucky with those two very good runs...without them we would be battling to stay up.
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

I’d like to know what PH was told at his interview. “We believe we are a top 6 side and we’re not playing to our full potential” is my guess. If this is the case surely he cannot be at the helm for the start of next? Rads needs to make the hardest decision of his short football career, sack Orta and PH or get the next yes man in for more of the same.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Did anyone seriously get carried away by the good start? The test was responding to the first hiccup and we failed miserably. As we did to the second. Now we are in detention. If there were more games left we would be looking at expulsion. As it is we are in special measures.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Gino 1959 wrote:
Did anyone seriously get carried away by the good start? The test was responding to the first hiccup and we failed miserably. As we did to the second. Now we are in detention. If there were more games left we would be looking at expulsion. As it is we are in special measures.
Not seriously but I admit to hoping, until the Millwall game and aftermath.
To December and another hope, but nowhere near seriously by then - just awaiting the drop of the other foot.