Leeds v Wolves - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds v Wolves - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by weasel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:30 pm

hector wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm
I think Radz only brought Hecky here to make a point..... For ages the "fans" have been crying out for a young English manager, he has now put one in, and it has failed, so come the end of the season (or maybe before) he will say something like " I tried it your way, now it is back to my way" and will bring in another youngish foreign manager and revert to the TC method of play........
I hope you are right at least with the bringing in a new manager and reverting to a method of playing football.
Senor El Weasel

Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 pm

hector wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm
I think Radz only brought Hecky here to make a point..... For ages the "fans" have been crying out for a young English manager, he has now put one in, and it has failed, so come the end of the season (or maybe before) he will say something like " I tried it your way, now it is back to my way" and will bring in another youngish foreign manager and revert to the TC method of play........
If he wanted to make that point he could have stuck with TC and let him finish in the top 6.

It could be that he gave the fans what they wanted because he just wants their money, not what's best for them in the long term.

faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Post by faaip » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 am

Clive wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 pm
If he wanted to make that point he could have stuck with TC and let him finish in the top 6.

It could be that he gave the fans what they wanted because he just wants their money, not what's best for them in the long term.
Top 6 when?
"My house is gone and now it's an Ultimart, You can never go home again Oatman, but I guess you can shop there

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 am

faaip wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 am
Top 6 when?
Cuckooland