Paul Heckingbottom

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

Re: Heckingbottom Out!

Post by gessa »

So Clive, you accuse people of missing the point on here and only seeing what they want and not answering your question.
That is exactly what you did here, you tried deflecting my question by asking if I'd sign one. I was in a quandary here, if I said yes you'd come back as you did, if I said No, then you still wouldn't have given me a straight answer, you'd have deflected it back by accusing me of being happy with a pub team manager, again without answering my question, so I went with Yes, as the alternative is boring now, not the point but the same kind of post.

So can I ask again, If you're so unhappy about our manager and think it needs a protest, are you going to start one?
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

Clive wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:29 am They can, they can sign a petition.

It worked for the badge.

I didn't start the petition against the badge, why hasn't the person who started that started one?

If you want to sign one, why don't you start one?
Can I ask who you hope would realistically replace him? I ask you to keep your feet on the ground and not head in the clouds, the replacement needs to accept no say on transfers and willing to work under Orta :tup:
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:25 am So Clive, you accuse people of missing the point on here and only seeing what they want and not answering your question.
That is exactly what you did here, you tried deflecting my question by asking if I'd sign one. I was in a quandary here, if I said yes you'd come back as you did, if I said No, then you still wouldn't have given me a straight answer, you'd have deflected it back by accusing me of being happy with a pub team manager, again without answering my question, so I went with Yes, as the alternative is boring now, not the point but the same kind of post.

So can I ask again, If you're so unhappy about our manager and think it needs a protest, are you going to start one?
You've put yourself in a quandary by trying to get clever with me.

Now you've more or less admitted that you only said you'd sign a protest against the manager to get an answer out of me.

I wasn't deflecting anything, there's no point in starting a petition if no one is gonna sign it. If it gets ridiculed then it could be even more damaging than not protesting.

Instead of speaking out against this awful manager, you're being facetious with people who do, so when people like you change your attitudes it might be worth starting a protest.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Yes or no is all I'm after.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Richard wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:52 am Can I ask who you hope would realistically replace him? I ask you to keep your feet on the ground and not head in the clouds, the replacement needs to accept no say on transfers and willing to work under Orta :tup:
You could flip that the other way and say if we get rid of Orta who's gonna be prepared to replace him and work with Heckingbottom.

And before you start saying it's better not to have someone in Orta's role, Heckingbottom said it was one of the attractions of the job as he was doing too much at Barnsley.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm Yes or no is all I'm after.
I answered your question.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm Yes or no is all I'm after.
Here's where I'm at.

If you start a petition I know I'll sign it.

If I start one I don't trust you to sign it.

Therefore it's best if you start one.
gessa

Post by gessa »

As I thought, slam others for not starting one but won't do it yourself.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:07 pm As I thought, slam others for not starting one but won't do it yourself.
You've been waiting two days to say that to me, and even though you look stupid saying it, you can't help yourself.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Clive wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:37 pm You've been waiting two days to say that to me, and even though you look stupid saying it, you can't help yourself.

Now that's 3 times you've called me stupid.
So why do I look stupid?
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:39 pm Now that's 3 times you've called me stupid.
So why do I look stupid?
Because you were just being facetious.

You went through all that just to try and make me look daft for wanting rid of a useless manager.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Actually you pnly called me stupid twice but it would have been 3 times if I didn't agree with you on Bruce and Neil.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:42 pm Actually you pnly called me stupid twice but it would have been 3 times if I didn't agree with you on Bruce and Neil.
There are none more easily offended than those who want to be.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Incidentally there is a petition to get Orta out apparently. Havent seen it.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Post by gessa »

Clive wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:41 pm Because you were just being facetious.

You went through all that just to try and make me look daft for wanting rid of a useless manager.
I don't think youre daft for wanting rid of him, that's your opinion. It was the fact you slammed people for starting one kind of petition but not another, yet your feelings are so strong you won't do it yourself.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:45 pm I don't think youre daft for wanting rid of him, that's your opinion. It was the fact you slammed people for starting one kind of petition but not another, yet your feelings are so strong you won't do it yourself.
But my point was why do people feel so strongly about a poor badge, but not a poor manager?

The guy who started the petition against the badge, should be doing the same for the manager.

As I've said, there's no point in me starting a petition if no one's gonna sign it or it gets ridiculed.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Clive wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:52 pm But my point was why do people feel so strongly about a poor badge, but not a poor manager?

The guy who started the petition against the badge, should be doing the same for the manager.

As I've said, there's no point in me starting a petition if no one's gonna sign it or it gets ridiculed.
Why should he, he might not be anti Heckingbottom.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

gessa wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:55 pm Why should he, he might not be anti Heckingbottom.
And there's the problem.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Why has Heckingbottom failed to put out his best team in ever game he's managed so far?

Post by Clive »

He's finally put Hernandez, Saiz and Alioski together, then drops Lasogga for striker who never looks like scoring.

It's crackers!

Lasogga starts today and we win.

It's almost as if he's deliberately sabotaging us.

I knew he'd be no good long term, but expected more in the short term.

Maybe he knows he's unlikely to last long and so he's making us as bad as possible, he did admit to always hating Leeds after all.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Why has Heckingbottom failed to put out his best team in ever game he's managed so far?

Post by Clive »

A little light on the 'y'