Thank you and best of Luck

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Cjay
First Team
First Team

Thank you and best of Luck

Post by Cjay » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Thomas Christiansen for the future. :)

Despite the negativity i do think you have been shafted by an impatient and panicking DOF and Owner.

If we are to give Orta and his embryos time then you should have at least had the season.

You are the fall guy and i am sorry, you behaved with dignity and have my utmost respect.

The football when you first arrived was genuinely exciting and enjoyable.

Boro, Bristol city, Sunderland, Forest, Burton off the top of my head were really enjoyable wins and could easily have all been 5-0 all round.

Luck hasnt been with you, yes maybe you havent helped yourself at times but many things that happened, injuries, suspensions, awful individual errors, all out of your control.

Not to mention poor recruitment.

We have seen far more hopeless managers come and go.

I hope you go on and have a great career. :clap:
Last edited by Cjay on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Thank you and best of Luck

Post by 1964white » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Yes TC did his best but two bad losing ruts & our poor disciplinary record has cost him his job

Good luck to Thomas in the future

weasel

Post by weasel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 am

Good luck to TC. I would not be surprised to see him do very well somewhere at a club with better technical players than ours and possibly playing in a less physical league.
Senor El Weasel

Azkalwhite
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Azkalwhite » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Cjay wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm
Thomas Christiansen for the future. :)

Despite the negativity i do think you have been shafted by an impatient and panicking DOF and Owner.

If we are to give Orta and his embryos time then you should have at least had the season.

You are the fall guy and i am sorry, you behaved with dignity and have my utmost respect.

The football when you first arrived was genuinely exciting and enjoyable.

Boro, Bristol city, Sunderland, Forest, Burton off the top of my head were really enjoyable wins and could easily have all been 5-0 all round.

Luck hasnt been with you, yes maybe you havent helped yourself at times but many things that happened, injuries, suspensions, awful individual errors, all out of your control.

Not to mention poor recruitment.

We have seen far more hopeless managers come and go.

I hope you go on and have a great career. :clap:
:tup:

Ratscoot
First Team
First Team

Post by Ratscoot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:10 pm

weasel wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 am
Good luck to TC. I would not be surprised to see him do very well somewhere at a club with better technical players than ours and possibly playing in a less physical league.
Ditto to that, a gentleman who perhaps was somewhat out of his depth but tried his best
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't

Cjay
First Team
First Team

Post by Cjay » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Having lost the captain( Bartley), vice captain (Bridcutt) Wood (top scorer) Taylor (best lb) Green (experienced player). Had little or no say in recruitment.

TC had a better points pet game and win percentage then David Wagner in his 1st season.

He had the best win percentage of any Championship leeds manager apart from Gary Monk (who had those TC didnt).

And his points per game is only bettered by O'Leary, Wilko, Grayson, McCallister, Wise and Monk. 3 of those spent a good proportion in lg 1. 2 were incharge of far more talented players.

Convince we have made a mistake here.